IGNORED

Sint - Calendula

Berk

https://soundcloud.com/evesmusic/sint-calendula-snips

Sint "Calendula" - New album out on 6th July 2015!

After the electro EP Dagdroomstem, released last year, Sint is back with this collection of tunes made with analogue gear and recorded on analogue cassette tape.The record spans from relaxed sunny atmospheres to more upbeat acid tunes.

Gear used includes:
Kawai Q80 Sequencer, MFB 522 drummachine, TR606 drum machine, Alpha Juno 1 synth, Spring reverb, Teisco analogue echo/chorus, Fostex 280 multitracker, Fostex R8 reel to reel, Casio HT3000 synth, Yamaha DX21 synth.

A very limited CD edition will be available and it will include a unique artwork different for each single copy, a selection of photos taken by Sint himself.

www.evesmusic.it

hope you enjoy :beer:

This is going to be great. So excited.

Yes, been quietly hoping for a new Sint album this whole time.

Damn, 15 new tracks. Tomorrow's gonna be a good day. :music:

I think this could well be the soundtrack to my summer. Very nice indeedy! I have bought a lot of new choons recently, but I really can't pass this one up after streaming the album this afternoon and enjoying it immensely. Awesome summer vibes....Purchased!

• 2 weeks later...

thx Leo

I've also got a few CDs here. so if you're in the Netherlands or close you can pm me and save a little on shipping costs.

hey man - heard the trailer on sc a while back and sounds amazing - just bought on bandcamp so gonna blast it tomorrow on the proper speakers

Love your sound

• 1 month later...

oh ffs. i just bought thedigitals for ten euros before realising there was a cd....

FML

What are the shipping costs to Finland? I can send one of the CDs to you I have lying around. PM me if you like!

• 2 months later...

Archived