IGNORED

Soloman Tump presents: "Karnekie Link"

Soloman Tump

1. The Host - DARPA Spectrum / Paraxis III [Elasen Lectures] (Touch Sensitive Records, TSR003LP,2015)
  2. Felix K - Silent Money [Tragedy of the Commons] (Blackest Ever Black, BLACKEST036, 2015)
  3. Ekoplekz - Four Track Mind [Four Track Mind LP] (Planet Mu, ZIQ353, 2014)
  4. Blanck Mass - Life Science [Dumb Flesh LP] (Sacred Bones Records, SBR 136LP, 2015)
  5. Perispirit - 14th Annual Séance [spiritual Church Movement] (Digitalis Recordings, DIGIV038, 2012)
  6. Oyaarss - Klusums, Tveice, Lietusgāze [smaida Greizi Nākamība] (Ad Noiseam, ADN163LP, 2012)
  7. Garrincha & The Stolen Elk - I Don't Believe You [Void EP] (Weird Forest Records, WEIRD072 2010)
  8. Necro Deathmort - Channel Fever [ep2] (Distraction Records, DIST30 2014)
  9. Grey Area - A2 [Volume 3] (Grey Area, Grey Area 003, 2016)
  10. Autechre - PCE Freeze 2.8i [Move of Ten] (Warp, WAP505x, 2010)
  11. Shackleton - Silver Keys [Freezing Opening Thawing] (Woe to the septic heart!, Septic05, 2014)
  12. Icarus - Despair [soviet Igloo EP] (Not Applicable, NOT001, 2001)
  13. Venetian Snares - Your [Your Face EP] (Planet Mu, ZIQ 367, 2015)
  14. Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene Part 3 [Oxygene] (Les Disques Motors , 2933 207, 1977)

I did a mix of some recent (and not so recent) drone / ambient / techno-ish stuff, mostly played at the wrong speeds.

This is a straight from vinyl mix and its all layered rather than beat matched.

I think the tunes work together quite well.

More mixes to come soon - all from my extensive vinyl collection. I am planning house, techno, trance and d&b mixes where I can actually do some proper mixing - this was a palette cleanser to get me back into the mood for DJing.

Note:- There is a bodge transition into the Autechre tune because my wife kept trying to talk to me.

Edit:- Complete with surface noise. I love that shit.

because my wife kept trying to talk to me.

Edit:- Complete with surface noise. I love that shit.

haha, will they ever learn?

- "god damn it woman, its man cave time......."

and kudos for the snap, crackle & pops, will give this a whirlwind over the weekend chap

Archived