IGNORED

are burgers bad?

exitonly

On 1/25/2021 at 10:18 PM, auxien said:

i burger for good posts and for bad posts. interpretation is left as an exercise to the reader.

As auxien, I use the burger ambiguously. The connotation implied is left to be interpreted by the recipient of the burger.

Spoiler

In general i just mean it to be like a humorous reaction and I think it is more appropriate than the LOL emoji.

Also why do we have a farnsworth and a big brain emoji? Isn't that redundant?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

5 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

big brain is philosophical while farnsworth is technical. they are the ying and yang of nasal gazing pontification.

• Big Brain 1

40 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

As auxien, I use the burger ambiguously. The connotation implied is left to be interpreted by the recipient of the burger.

Hide contents

In general i just mean it to be like a humorous reaction and I think it is more appropriate than the LOL emoji.

i use the laughing face as a lol react. perhaps the :duckhunt: one might be more WATMM-appropriate, but the laughing emoji is nice as is.

personally i think we need something between burger (maybe good maybe bad/dumb) and facepalm (this was an obviously stupid/shitty/inaccurate post), and :cerious: is my nomination.

also :emotawesomepm9: is a great one but more just 'wow dorky post / fun / funny' sorta vibes but a touch of snark to it.

Farnsworth to me is simply "good news!" and that's it really, almost 100% of the time. many seem to be using it as big brain and that's not wrong, but now that there's Schopenhaeur (sp?) that's full on big brain react...the good thing about that is it's snarky enough that it can be a legit 'whoa, smart post!' or a sarcastic 'you sure think you're super smart posting here dont you m8'

emoji reacts need a team of paid interns parsing which ones are best to the ever-changing climate of forum dot watmm dot com and updating as necessary. please work this into the budget and i expect only big brain reacts to this post.

Edited by auxien
  • Big Brain 3

7 hours ago, auxien said:

Farnsworth to me is simply "good news!" .

I can't believe I didn't think of this!

7 hours ago, nikisoko said:

big brain is philosophical while farnsworth is technical.

This makes good sense, but the new reaction still seems unnecessary/redundant to me (and strange that it was added without a vote) 

• Big Brain 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you get a burger from me, you just made an assburger statement. And if you don't know what that means, you probably earn one. Or are one.

Also, burgers are junk food. You need to stay away from junk food. * wags finger to the internet *

Edited by Satans Little Helper
  • Burger 1