IGNORED

are burgers bad?

exitonly

They returned with a platter of raw hamburger; an equally raw egg lay in a mini-crevice they had pushed into the top of the mound. They showed it to me. I thought, This is special.

http://fray.com/drugs/worm/

• Burger 1

I think the burger originates from a YouTube video of member “large cat” eating a burger while challenging papa to an online chessbattle and repeatedly shouting “remise”. 

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

• 2 weeks later...

I see the burger reaction as "delicious but unhealthy."  Basically: this is a good shitpost.  Other times I just use it when I legitimately don't know how to feel about a post but I definitely feel something about it.

• Burger 2
  • Big Brain 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, eassae said:

Schopenhauer emoji

The World as Will & IDM

no Neitzsche emoji, Tone? c'mmmmmon

On topic: probably my most common daily meal is a single large plate of ground meat around 11AM, with onions & fried eggs. Mostly because ground meat is cheap & easy to cook. But I rarely go for buns though:catbed:

• Burger 1

26 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

might buy a gas station sandwich & take the bread from that to make burgers with

Damn son, you can't afford bread?

Edited by yekker

10 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

Every time you get a burger reaction it should induce a state of deep introspection and reflection on who you are , and what you're doing with your time .  

Every time you post a burger react you should scratch your butt and sniff your finger imo 

i'll be damned if this ain't some [burger react]

time to sniff the butt finger (sick) smells like intestinal tract

Spoiler

to the rhythm of method man's verse from The What

Spoiler

gonna buy two gas station sandwiches & use them as burger buns, grinding up a loaf of wonderbread to use as burger

• Burger 2