IGNORED

Shuttle358 - Frame (20th Anniversary Vinyl Edition) [12k]

12k have released this gem on vinyl to celebrate its 20th Anniversary, dropped on the 18th of June. There's some bonus material recorded during the original sessions that's also included. 

I think this still stands up today, its not rooted to the days when glitch was de rigueur. Lovely album on one of my favourite labels

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kichiguy said:

The new 'hand-painted spectrum reconstruction' mix by Dan Abrams is incredible. Really makes the music sound fresh as ever, even two decades on. Clicks n cuts for life!

where does one find this?

3 minutes ago, kichiguy said:

Right here! Its the technique he used to mix and remaster the 20th anniversary reissue of Frame ?

haha. gotcha. i thought you were referring to some dj mix or something. and yes this does sound wonderful - i grabbed the vinyl and its a beautiful package.

• Like 1

It's a lovely package. An album I've ended up buying multiple times now. Digital, then the CD re-issue, and now this. Likely to be the last vinyl release from 12k for a while. Back to CDs again due to the pressing timelines. 

• 4 weeks later...