IGNORED

Tour Dates 2023

Rubin Farr

Flol the drama of this. Right, does anyone know roughly what time Aphex will finish based on previous years headliners. I’m trying to wangle a lift home and my (very good) mate would appreciate a heads up on what time he’s gonna be setting off from Slough for East London ?  I’m guessing 12.30 am finish,  But have no idea. If it’s later than 1.30 am then I maybe pushing my luck and it might not happen. 

Edited by beerwolf

45 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Flol the drama of this. Right, does anyone know roughly what time Aphex will finish based on previous years headliners. I’m trying to wangle a lift home and my (very good) mate would appreciate a heads up on what time he’s gonna be setting off from Slough for East London ?  I’m guessing 12.30 am finish,  But have no idea. If it’s later than 1.30 am then I maybe pushing my luck and it might not happen. 

Finishes around 11pm

• Like 1

Anyone who went to Field Day 2017, or one of the other dates this year: Would you guess the merch table opens as soon as the gates open, or closer to the aphex set start time?

I'm coming in from across the pond so I'd rather be gallivanting around London than spending the whole day at the festival(no ins & outs apparently), but also wouldn't want to miss out on merch. Especially if it's a ltd vinyl.

5 minutes ago, forcefielder said:

Anyone who went to Field Day 2017, or one of the other dates this year: Would you guess the merch table opens as soon as the gates open, or closer to the aphex set start time?

I'm coming in from across the pond so I'd rather be gallivanting around London than spending the whole day at the festival(no ins & outs apparently), but also wouldn't want to miss out on merch. Especially if it's a ltd vinyl.

It opens early

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat, the lineup is not for me at all, they might announce vinyl for any of the shows the day before like they did last time at Sonar

Although that would probably be unlikely for Bristol because Lisbon is the day before, ignore me I'm waffling

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

I'm in the same boat, the lineup is not for me at all, they might announce vinyl for any of the shows the day before like they did last time at Sonar

Although that would probably be unlikely for Bristol because Lisbon is the day before, ignore me I'm waffling

Yeah same, not really anyone else I'm dying to see. Oh yeah good point, I'll check in to see if they announce anything.

Hopefully—if there is a record—they have a good amount of stock since they're mailing them out from a warehouse now?

I'd say they will but if I know that there is one in advance I won't be leaving it to chance, I missed the vinyl at the last one, bloke at the merch said I was about 15 mins too late, I was just in a boozer near the festival entrance lashing pints in, I massively regret that, that release grew on me since then

Defs be there early for the merch - and bring your disguises/spare email 😛 

Yeh id go see Actress I think. Moderat were very disappointing before aphex last time but mu-ziq was amazing at the bandstand

• Like 1

Just go up in the boxers and shades second go, save having to bring the costume 

Email is a new one to me, I assume if they are limiting them it will be one per ticket. My nephew told me they weren't limiting them at all in Sonar

i was guessing wrt the email - but one-per-ticket makes sense... lets hope no limits IF an exclusive

(im guessing no give-away this year... 2017 FD album was plenty and they tend to not repeat thiese things? Its healthy to spread the 7\ love)

12 hours ago, phudoshin said:

Defs be there early for the merch - and bring your disguises/spare email 😛 

Yeh id go see Actress I think. Moderat were very disappointing before aphex last time but mu-ziq was amazing at the bandstand

Yeah Actress is someone I'll make sure to see. Jon Hopkins as well.

Also, if anyone else is into Djrum, he's playing an all night set at The Pickle Factory until the morning before Field Day. I like him loads more than anyone else in the Field Day lineup so I'm excited for that.

Edited by forcefielder

14 hours ago, forcefielder said:

Yeah Actress is someone I'll make sure to see. Jon Hopkins as well.

Also, if anyone else is into Djrum, he's playing an all night set at The Pickle Factory until the morning before Field Day. I like him loads more than anyone else in the Field Day lineup so I'm excited for that.

ooh good to know - might check it...

20 minutes ago, aquagak said:

you reckon there will be any after parties for this?

Don't quote me on this but I'm sure I read it runs to 3pm. That must be smaller tents with less sound to annoy neighbours from any main stage. But I could have dreamed this and its a figment of my imagination. Otherwise get a ticket to Fabric or something :shrug:

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Don't quote me on this but I'm sure I read it runs to 3pm. That must be smaller tents with less sound to annoy neighbours from any main stage. But I could have dreamed this and its a figment of my imagination. Otherwise get a ticket to Fabric or something :shrug:

Hopefully it’s not a figment🤞fabric is not really my cup of tea 🍵 no offense to people who like it 

3 minutes ago, aquagak said:

Hopefully it’s not a figment🤞fabric is not really my cup of tea 🍵 no offense to people who like it 

Never been myself. Not really one for nightclubs. As you say not my cup of tea.

• Like 1