IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

2 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

there's no such thing as too much confusion on an idm music forum... it's just us that aren't intelligent enough to keep up with all these shenanigans...

whoo! whoo!

9 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

? i didnt post a song, i said the second track from the barcelone ep sounds sounds like 42dimensit10 from the fieldday lp

but it doesn't... ?

it sounds like the 1st song of the barcelona ep...

Edited by cruising for burgers

9 minutes ago, chronical said:

do you want a confused discussion? because thats how you get a confused discussion

I have tried to separate the topics.. Maybe my thread is becoming a CHATMM But at least we tried :beer:

• Burger 1

6 minutes ago, gafjunkis said:

What do I search for in Solseek?  I can't find the tracks.

"afxfm e" but it's not finding anything here either, guy hosting it prob went offline. i'll maybe host. try again.

Edited by chronical

look for barcelona 16.06.23. notice.txt says "this is only in mono for now coz ripper [s//uki] did it tht way. a better 1 shall come soon lololol."

2 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

? i didnt post a song, i said the second track from the barcelona ep sounds like 42dimensit10 from the fieldday lp

Actually it does have a similar sound... 

But the rfc track is off the friggin wall!!! 

Edited by Time Tourist
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Time Tourist said:

Actually it does have a similar sound... 

it's just that overall flangery fx though? right? cause melody wise it's basically the 1st song... I have been playing the entire ep on repeat and I can't even tell where one track ends and the other one begins...

yall know these rips are up too right?

Just now, fringerviv said:

yall know these rips are up too right?

who is this user btw? since 06. lots of stuff afx related.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cern said:

Barcelona 16.06.23 > Blackbox Life Recorder 21f 

The other away around for me mate. Somehow Blackbox hit me just in the right spot. Can't put my finger on exactly what's so special in it, but then again who even cares. These are good days and will enjoy the hell out of 'em. :smile:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, fringerviv said:

who is this user btw? since 06. lots of stuff afx related.

oh yes, now browsing the channel, nice. thanx

there's a bootleg of the  warp gig in venue "main d'oeuvre"  (paris france 2002 ) I was at this one but didn' remember any bit of it , so now I can figure out what was going on.

i.i.r.c. Rich was playing a dj set, it wasn't really notified in the line-up as we was part of the "+ warp dj's" so it was a surprise.

it was a crazy line-up with also playing : phoenecia, mark bell, mira calix, richard devine, plaid, chris clark.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, neurone said:

oh yes, now browsing the channel, nice. thanx

there's a bootleg of the  warp gig in venue "main d'oeuvre"  (paris france 2002 ) I was at this one but didn' remember any bit of it , so now I can figure out what was going on.

i.i.r.c. Rich was playing a dj set, it wasn't really notified in the line-up as we was part of the "+ warp dj's" so it was a surprise.

it was a crazy line-up with also playing : phoenecia, mark bell, mira calix, richard devine, plaid, chris clark.

Dunno if he wants to come forward but it is a fellow watmmer. Remnants of the mighty Royal Subsonic Consortium.

20 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

???¿¿¿???

He was asking who this user "Unlimited Joy" might be as it lots of good AFX-material. 
https://www.youtube.com/@UnlimitedJoy/videos

I think it is just a die hard fan.. But That shit was cool he uploaded with Rushup I Bank 12 and took the drums out/stereo difference. 
I would love to hear it in the rest of tracks as well 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1