IGNORED

Autechre Live 2024

Neurodancer

• 2 weeks later...

Any news about soundboards being released this year? 

U guys who following him on this Lurking Mastodon thing, how much is he active? 

What are they up to?

Need some soundboard upload now guys common! Something older at least! Need more Ae hype here in Asia also! 🫡

18 minutes ago, cern said:

Any news about soundboards being released this year? 

U guys who following him on this Lurking Mastodon thing, how much is he active? 

What are they up to?

Need some soundboard upload now guys common! Something older at least! Need more Ae hype here in Asia also! 🫡

The website still lists 5 gigs up to October 

Edited by o00o

3 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

warp pls

ian pls

whoever else might be holding these up... pls?

Maybe they wanna finish the tour first? 

The US is right at the surripere part where the beat just falls apart and breaks - new soundtrack for the end of days pls

Edited by jules
  • Sad 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

2 hours ago, jules said:

The US is right at the surripere part where the beat just falls apart and breaks - new soundtrack for the end of days pls

I hear Norway is pretty nice

• Like 1

4 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

Just bein a chump. Yeah it would make sense to finish the tour first. But it would be nice to get "something" in the meantime. 

sean said he aims to have them out this year. i don't think they will be waiting to finish up the rest of the sets this year to do it, there would simply not be enough time to finalize, master, get artwork, and then have it go through warp and be released before the year closes. in addition to that, he very recently said "working on it" in regards to the sets in post, so they are getting it all together as we speak it seems. i also don't think this is the end of the tour either, sean mentioned that he feels as though they are gonna be doing this for a while and just keep growing the set.

• Like 5

What if it be like this - new sets start halfway through the previous set and it’s just keep slapping new patches on and and on and shifting forward.. in the end we’ll be able to collect em all and merge them into the ultimate megastructure 

• Like 2

ah fuck me, Barker and Clark under the same roof...a bloody Clarker event and it's in Berlin 😭

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Amazing. Don't the neighbours like, shoot you or something?

They'd like to, but you can't beat as serious a musical exhibitionist as me: the event (every AE listening is an event to me, not a simple listening) was coordinated with the police. Or you referred to the shooting of my friend for his dance lol?

• Like 1

Haha that’s amazing that you make the arrangements with the police. The setup is impressive! 
your friend’s dancing is amazing too, looks like your average WATMMer dancing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2