IGNORED

Autechre Live 2024

Neurodancer

As the current tour is on hold until september, what are you all hoping for? For Sean & Rob to keep developing "the track" or for them to do work on the current recordings and release them?

23 minutes ago, t yst r said:

As the current tour is on hold until september, what are you all hoping for? For Sean & Rob to keep developing "the track" or for them to do work on the current recordings and release them?

why not both? i think last time sean said Rob was mastering the live sets that were released. so, sam can keep working on the live set.. seems like there's plenty of time regardless of who does what. 

• Thanks 1

Not far in front of the sound booth, centered, were two guys recognizable by the fact that the first was 2.30 meters tall (no problem with that of course) and the second shouted YUHUU every 2 minutes (but that was terrible).

Otherwise, the live was very good.

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, siisx said:

Not far in front of the sound booth, centered, were two guys recognizable by the fact that the first was 2.30 meters tall (no problem with that of course) and the second shouted YUHUU every 2 minutes (but that was terrible).

Otherwise, the live was very good.

We were just behind them...

Edited by d-a-m-o
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, d-a-m-o said:

We were just behind them...

I was right behind the yuhuu guy as well. I was probably standing next to you lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, t yst r said:

Audio not great, not terrible.

sounds like a different set in places.  awesome.  fingers crossed on the soundboards being released sometime this year .

• Like 4

16 hours ago, t yst r said:

Audio not great, not terrible.

I love this intro,

the more I listen to it and the more I can hear “close encounter of the third kind” theme

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

A friend sent me his own recording of the set, surprisingly clean given it was just recorded from his phone... and it's fucking amazing. I can't get over how fucking amazing that show was. I can hear the yuuuuhuuuus (probably a few by me too hah)).
Fucking amazing (fucking amazing (fucking amazing)).

Edited by Nil
  • Like 6

39 minutes ago, Nil said:

A friend sent me his own recording of the set, surprisingly clean given it was just recorded from his phone... and it's fucking amazing. I can't get over how fucking amazing that show was. I can hear the yuuuuhuuuus (probably a few by me too hah)).
Fucking amazing (fucking amazing (fucking amazing)).

nil pls

Nil please under no circumstances upload that superior recording to the internet

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

reverse psychology 🤫

• Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

3 hours ago, dr b0rk said:

Nil please under no circumstances upload that superior recording to the internet

Nil be like

200w.gif.94b924bbc7d05084bd03c0c18a70a7f2.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, dr b0rk said:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

reverse psychology 🤫

2x9jhu2.png.10735fa74acca219b25ad0a033f4455d.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Haha ! Poor temp internet connection as I’ve just moved to a new flat so upload has to wait. Also, not my recording. 

• Like 1

Are there any downloadable versions of the Lyon set hanging out somewhere? Possibly mastered? It's possibly tied with the Hague for my current favorite.

On 5/9/2024 at 7:44 PM, xox said:

Newest photo from the last concert just dropped

IMG_5986.jpeg

I can see the nulls!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

On 5/9/2024 at 8:08 AM, t yst r said:

I'm hoping for the boys to announce some dates in Northeast Asia. Anywhere. Tokyo, Seoul, Taiwan....

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

I'm hoping for the boys to announce some dates in Northeast Asia. Anywhere. Tokyo, Seoul, Taiwan....

Portland Oregon. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ignatius said:

Portland Oregon. 🤷‍♂️

Not quite as close....

• Like 2