IGNORED

Autechre Live 2024

Neurodancer

35 minutes ago, ascdi said:

ae recording their jams into a $10k digital recorder that does 192/whatever on a billion tracks should instantly win 2024’s Most IDM award imo

another current contender for most IDM 2024

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, xox said:

Could it really be an 888?!

I thought maybe a mixpre

i only guessed based on lights and knobs. no idea really. i've never seen any of them in person. so, could be one of these also

https://www.sounddevices.com/product/mixpre-6-ii/

Edited by ignatius

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

IMG_2276.thumb.jpeg.0300d86531431dac567826bf1abc518f.jpeg

Yeah it’s this old patch but in night mode

IMG_6035.webp

heh imagine the unlock shock of the ae max system

:mindexplodes

Edited by xox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1

9 minutes ago, xox said:

Yes, not easily to tell 

but 1500 vs 9000 euros?! Faak 

yeah.. makes a lot more sense. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Instead of being at ae concert im at home watching the first semifinal of the eurovision 

; _ ;

croatia is gonna win 

; _ ;

Edited by xox
  • Haha 1

What's on those Ipads? The small screen looks like it's running AUM. 

Are they doing the mixing with the iPads now? That is cool 

36 minutes ago, cern said:

What's on those Ipads? The small screen looks like it's running AUM. 

Are they doing the mixing with the iPads now? That is cool 

was thinking maybe it's a mixer display/controller interface for the recorder. 

1 hour ago, zaizai said:

Definitely show b it was :cattears:

What do you mean ? Very similar to London B ?

5 hours ago, Stock said:

It was a different set than in Paris !

6 hours ago, Stock said:

More like Lisbon B

the venue was really big, a friend checked the db in middle of the set and it was like 65/70db

i preferred the Paris set, different energies.  I

i met @Damo , a WATMM Legend, and the lad is a true gentleman.

18 last mins of Ae live

iPhone recording soz

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, zaizai said:

More like Lisbon B

the venue was really big, a friend checked the db in middle of the set and it was like 65/70db

i preferred the Paris set, different energies.  I

i met @Damo , a WATMM Legend, and the lad is a true gentleman.

18 last mins of Ae live

iPhone recording soz

It was great to meet you @zaizai ! I wish we stayed a bit longer after the show but my friend was pretty tired and he’s doing the NS day this afternoon ! And I spotted @Nil from afar before the lights went out, sadly we moved right after the end of AE !

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, zaizai said:

the venue was really big, a friend checked the db in middle of the set and it was like 65/70dB

Where in the room were you? We were right in front of the PA and the sound was huge, rich and detailed, it really filled the room up to the roof. The PA’s dB-meter was already at 65-72 with the music before the show. The PA seemed really happy afterwards.

Wish I’d stayed a bit to come say hi!

I really loved the show, loved how liquid and mutating it was, but really groovy, danceable and fully formed at the same time - really felt like a rave. A few of the ambient textures throughout gave me chills. And then all those great new sounds, dense bits and rhythm stuff. I think I heard one part that seemed like a further evolution of the 2022 A-sets and something very akin to c16 deep tread, but that may have been my imagination. Towards the end my brain started having difficulty parsing everything that was going on, it was so dense. and then there was that earth-shattering ambient bit 😮 Could’ve used a few breaks like that 🙂 Can’t wait to hear the set again and really curious what the A-set is like!

Thanks Rob & Sean!

Edited by eye
  • Like 3

Tried to spot @d-a-m-o but unfortunately I couldn't, where were you mate ?

5th time I saw them, and it was probably the best concert I've ever attended. And probably my fav thing I've heard from them (oui). It was so direct and devoided of non-sense, groovy AF, smart and playful. I want the official soundboard.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nil said:

Tried to spot @d-a-m-o but unfortunately I couldn't, where were you mate ?

5th time I saw them, and it was probably the best concert I've ever attended. And probably my fav thing I've heard from them (oui). It was so direct and devoided of non-sense, groovy AF, smart and playful. I want the official soundboard.

I was next to the sound booth, and next to Flore ! 

Man we were super close ! We driffted away towards the stage because of crowd movements.
Many friends (hi Flore ! :)) and familiar faces in the audience indeed, which was to be expected.
Such a rejuvinating experience too, the sheer love for music that radiates from their set is super contagious.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, eye said:

Where in the room were you? We were right in front of the PA and the sound was huge, rich and detailed, it really filled the room up to the roof. The PA’s dB-meter was already at 65-72 with the music before the show. The PA seemed really happy afterwards.

Wish I’d stayed a bit to come say hi!

I really loved the show, loved how liquid and mutating it was, but really groovy, danceable and fully formed at the same time - really felt like a rave. A few of the ambient textures throughout gave me chills. And then all those great new sounds, dense bits and rhythm stuff. I think I heard one part that seemed like a further evolution of the 2022 A-sets and something very akin to c16 deep tread, but that may have been my imagination. Towards the end my brain started having difficulty parsing everything that was going on, it was so dense. and then there was that earth-shattering ambient bit 😮 Could’ve used a few breaks like that 🙂 Can’t wait to hear the set again and really curious what the A-set is like!

Thanks Rob & Sean!

I was in top front

maybe I’ve should have come back in the middle of the room to check 

• Like 1

What strikes me the most with this new sets is the way "tracks?" are morphing into each other, it's like a huge, menacing blob of sounds that mutates every few bars, it's the sonic equivalent of this guy :

Tetsuo.webp

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1