IGNORED

Ableton Live 12

auxien

5 minutes ago, oscillik said:

Can't tell if trolling

i thought i might have read it here in this thread but not 100% sure because i haven't slept well at all in my entire life and i've had 5 different beverages with breakfast. each one a unique thing. sooon i'll be ready to leave the house and go ride my bike for as long as possible. i suspect during some part of the ride i'll remember that i did indeed read that information in this thread and then i'll feel stupid and come back to this post and edit it. 

edit: or i'll realize that post was not in this thread and i'll feel even dumber.. but someone did report the bug and robert emailed the person to let them know it's a bug and he's fixing it. 

edit edit: note to self. stay off the internet for the rest of the day. 

Edited by ignatius

i for one refuse to touch the Granulator III until it has AT LEAST 12 voices!! in fact i’m considering returning my copy of ABLETON LIVE 12 SUITE and writing a review on Yelp about this horrid customer service experience with Granulator III by Robert Henke. this is a travesty that i go to play 9-11 note chords with Granulator and it JUST CHOKES like WTF this is 2024!!!1! note stealing?!?!? i feel like I AM the one whO HAS BEEN STOLEN FORM!!! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1