IGNORED

Buying records from UK post brexit

Mattthegoone

Does anyone else have a pain in their hole buying records from the UK since Brexit?

Are they:

- Just a bit slow and unable to understand the concept that they left the EU?

- Willfully an ignorant bastard who doesn't want to spend 2 mins filling in a form at the post office?

- Exceptionally stupid individual that thinks Dublin is part of the UK?

- Slight autism and/or dementia and not able to change old habits?

- Having a laugh, brexiteer fuck yous all

- Strongly imperialistic, fuck you pleb you should be filling out the forms for us we own you

Edited by Mattthegoone
  • Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

• Mattthegoone changed the title to Buying records from UK post brexit

If you'd lobbied your government to help us keep India British, this wouldn't have happened.  You only have yourself to blame.

2 hours ago, kakapo said:

If you'd lobbied your government to help us keep India British, this wouldn't have happened.  You only have yourself to blame.

Up India I say, get your brits out for the lads 

2 hours ago, kakapo said:

I'm not racist against the brits, I just have a gripe with the numerous cunts who are seemingly unable to send a record to outside of Cheeky Charlie's domain and not register it properly as taxes paid, its not rocket science it's sending a parcel through the post by international standards, fucks sake

• Like 1

Yeah, I try to avoid buying from UK Discogs sellers now as the package will almost always get bounced by customs, and get stuck in limbo for a month or two.  I have a lot of sympathy for small time record dealers who have to absorb the cost of resending records when this happens. It's not just the UK though, I have had issues getting records from Switzerland too. Ordering from Japan on the other hand, never any issues and they arrive quickly. 

Edited by Enthusiast
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Shipping to the US for the new Pentagrams of Discordia was more than the vinyl itself.  

I do feel for American buyers, because the best stuff comes from UK and the next best stuff comes from Europe, big ups Detroit Chicago and NYC , the best old stuff is from America tho what the fuck are yous doing these days? 

Similar to us buying hiphop I suppose, generalising here but all good hiphop is American!

It just is what it is

• Like 1