IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

how about a new rule... only post pictures of your studio SPACES.

I want to see where people get creative... their zone. We could list gear/plugins, and most of us know what that is... no need to do close ups... I want to just see the workspace that you guys create in, more than anything... your ambiance.

see that'd be too many pictures for me cuz i make music all over the place. all that nonsense is my studio. That's my version of a room full of synths. Granted it's not as awe inspiring.

Edited by Brandi_B

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hahathhat

[youtubehd]rHIIwz4b7kk[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]Z2AceTeiUyY[/youtubehd]

Edited by hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

My drum set is in the closet.

I also couldn't fit in my laptop, glockenspiel or records.

The important thing is that you see the 707 and the Polysix.

is the turntable a sanyo, by chance? looks a lot like one i've got

edit: actually, i think the pic is really blurry and it's a turntable and turntables kinda look as they do. never mind

Edited by hahathhat

My drum set is in the closet.

I also couldn't fit in my laptop, glockenspiel or records.

The important thing is that you see the 707 and the Polysix.

is the turntable a sanyo, by chance? looks a lot like one i've got

edit: actually, i think the pic is really blurry and it's a turntable and turntables kinda look as they do. never mind

Technics 1200.

I came loads in this thread. Going to try to get the scraps of gear I have left set up proper, laptoping on the couch isn't really helping my creativity.

Edited by Gocab

• 4 weeks later...

compuziq.jpg

computer, tascam us-122, oxygen 8 keyboard, running cool edit pro 2 and reason 4

2 technics 1200's, denon dn-x500 4 channel mixer (sampling) and mixing, serato scratch. clear serato vinyl and ghostly slipmats.

bunch of vinyl

and a nice little coffin

kinda want a laptop but whatevs

Guest Masonic Boom

Ah! I was wondering if there was a "what does your studio look like?" thread. Pretty minimal but it does the job.

3050330332_490e38441a_o.jpg

this is what it looks like in use

3264717736_33bd038e55_o.jpg

bit too much light from the flash in that pic, it's usually more like this when I'm recording...

3085911402_35bfb2d9ab_o.jpg

partly because the overhead lights create an almightly hum on my mixing desk and partly because well, I just like the fairy lights. That curved-top cabinet on the left is where I keep all my effects pedals but they tend to be all over the floor usually...

Oh, PS I don't use those shitty monitor speakers any more. I've got a pair of Rogers BBC monitors and they've completely changed the way I hear music. (And OH my neighbours hate me for them.)

Edited by Masonic Boom

Guest Masonic Boom

Surf Green Fender :ok:

My baby! I've got a Danelectro and a 12-string hanging around the flat somewhere (and a ton more crazy guitars in storage) but the irony is, since the operations on my hand, I'm not supposed to play guitar any more. :-(

I'm trying to find a decent pic of my drum machines and my pedals but so far alls I can find is this:

1401924936_1d68ce15f5.jpg

Man, I loved that Bentley. Why on EARTH did I sell it? :cry:

Guest Masonic Boom

Aw! An OSCar. I <3 OSCar synths.

This might possibly be my new favourite thread on WATMM.

Edited by Masonic Boom

A couple of recent shots of Zanzibar. I record my drums downstairs in a large room. I'll post pics of that later. Some of the main pieces of interest are the Minimoog Voyager, TB-303, Acidlab Miami, JUNO-60, Ekdahl Moisturizer, and numerous analog effects that I'll spec out upon request.

All the best,

-Christophocles

post-7518-126513755232_thumb.jpg

post-7518-126513756218_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ramses