IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

I think the sounds are sort of the same. I know the 626 has separate outs, I wish I knew that before I bought my 505. The 505 has stereo out, but I have no clue how to assign the instruments to one of the channels.

I think the sounds are sort of the same. I know the 626 has separate outs, I wish I knew that before I bought my 505. The 505 has stereo out, but I have no clue how to assign the instruments to one of the channels.

yeah the 505 has only one set of outs...

Scored a Yamaha DX100 for $30 from my local Salvation Army.

No photos yet, so I just though I would brag. :happy:

michigan eh?

grumble grumble something something grumble grumble!

:beer:

• 3 weeks later...

in the midst of remodeling. been working in a crummy room on a wobbly desk for the last couple of years, so decided to redo the lot. much more comfy already.

obelisq.jpg

in the midst of remodeling. been working in a crummy room on a wobbly desk for the last couple of years, so decided to redo the lot. much more comfy already.

obelisq.jpg

Very nice. Puts my hovel of a studio to shame.

it's a parker fly deluxe. had it about 10 years or so now. my favourite guitar to play by far. nothing comes close.

behind the speaker are some auralex bass traps. the room is fairly small, but hasn't given me too much trouble acoustically, actually. i added that just to tighten things up a bit more now that i've upgraded my monitoring system with a sub, etc. also have some diffusers and a bit more absorption that's not in the shot.

not sure what you're asking about the wide body kit on the maschine... it's the standard shell, just repainted. one of the benefits of working for NI, i snag the odd hardware return to customise stuff. =)

just back from ikea with more new shelving to clean the joint up a bit more.