IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Word.

The MPC came that way, it was cheaper than buying a non pimped one and a CF card reader separate and of course I'm all swag anyways. It's on the floor because the 'desk' you see there is actually a milk crate and an ottoman with a sheet of particle board on top. The setup is maybe a foot and a half tall and I have to sit on a pillow in front, a little rough but it's all there is.

Hi guys and girls, I'm posting my boring setup here. I wish I didn't sell my synths way back when. I miss them. So yeah, a bunch of midi controllers and some cheap gear.

YLC2C.jpg

the jupiter is a fucking amazing synth too. :D

That's my pride and joy right there. I'm hoping for a Kurzweilian future so we can be married.

Gocab:

That MS20 is looking pretty nice. Like an attractive lady who's been in a wreck an had half her brain exposed out the left side of her face. Which somehow only makes her more appealing.

I'm listening to your album on soundcloud right now. Top drawer! Nice cohesive mood throughout the whole thing. Almost has like a Vangelis feel but much more modern. Really great stuff.

the jupiter is a fucking amazing synth too. :D

That's my pride and joy right there. I'm hoping for a Kurzweilian future so we can be married.

Gocab:

That MS20 is looking pretty nice. Like an attractive lady who's been in a wreck an had half her brain exposed out the left side of her face. Which somehow only makes her more appealing.

I'm listening to your album on soundcloud right now. Top drawer! Nice cohesive mood throughout the whole thing. Almost has like a Vangelis feel but much more modern. Really great stuff.

i thought it looked like the midi controller ms20...

yeah, you're right. the only analog stuff I've got left are the two pedals, a monotron hiding in the back and the dw-8000, that's a hybrid though, but I'll let it slide. Thanks for liking the album :blush:

One of these

macbook-white.jpg

Running these,

7BPkC.png

Also, sometimes this

alesis-micron-hero-450.jpg

:cisfor:

Edit: Plus an mpc500, a couple of guitars, a load of FX pedals and one of these..

x0x3-a.JPG

lol

Edited by Dan C

haha, I felt miserable about my less than stellar setup, and then yours came along for relief. (untill you edited it). nevermind though, gear is mostly for fetishism these days, at least in my case, the software I use goes a long way and then some. I do have a glockenspiel, a harmonica, kazoo, old guitar, toy piano, pan pipe etc as well, but it's tucked away when I dont use it. esh. :shrug:

In all honesty 90% of what I do is in Supercollider and Max/MSP. I'm most definitely a software/computer person, I only have the x0xb0x because I felt like soldering something. :emotawesomepm9:

In all honesty 90% of what I do is in Supercollider and Max/MSP. I'm most definitely a software/computer person, I only have the x0xb0x because I felt like soldering something. :emotawesomepm9:

do you have music posted up anywhere? i don't think i've heard any

do you have music posted up anywhere? i don't think i've heard any

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/64785-noise-drone-beats-and-things/

• 1 month later...
Guest Promo

My set up!

imgp0765.jpg

Soundcraft Mixer, Evolution UC33 USB Controller, Akai S2000 & Roland JV1080

imgp0761u.jpg

Saffire 6 USB soundcard, Korg 05r/w, M-Audio Oxygen 49 (not currently used) & Roland PC-160

imgp0764.jpg

My set up!

imgp0765.jpg

imgp0761u.jpg

Saffire 6 USB soundcard, Korg 05r/w, M-Audio Oxygen 49 (not currently used) & Roland PC-160

imgp0764.jpg

you live in a squat?

My set up!

imgp0765.jpg

imgp0761u.jpg

imgp0764.jpg

What a mess.