IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

EnergyXT! only just started using it, really good! real simple and fast.

yay I tried it, and it was pretty cool, the way you can expand the pianoroll on the track inside arrangementwindow pretty cool, what version number is that ?

you kinda go minimal, I like that *tenderly slaps cheek*

v2.5.3 - only just got it and still figuring it out really, i love the simple workflow and recording options though and it's uncluttered and simple which is what i like.

Nice one gron, modded 606 right? I have the exact same breakout box :) It has a few flaws though I think, as the BD Sweep knob almost has no effect on the sound, or it's really, really subtle.

actually the 606 is unmodded! that's a noisemaking

above it

been thinking about the tom drum->bd mod though

I have just added an elektron machine drum sps-1 mki to my setup. found it for a price I couldnt pass up, on craigslist!

rearranging time...

Edited by Kcinsu

Nice one gron, modded 606 right? I have the exact same breakout box :) It has a few flaws though I think, as the BD Sweep knob almost has no effect on the sound, or it's really, really subtle.

actually the 606 is unmodded! that's a noisemaking

above it

been thinking about the tom drum->bd mod though

Ah, it looked very much like the breakout box, I'll put some photos up soon. Looks like a nice pedal. Mods I've got right now are, individual outs, BD+Toms Decay/Sweep/Pitch, SD Decay/Pitch, HH Filter, loving it really.

Edited by Berk

I got keyboard controllers coming out of my ass (3 now!). I actually got an M-Audio new controller which I just don't use. I still just use my old Roland PC-160 - much more compact so just easier to whip on your lap and jam out some riffs!

Latest:

post-70-0-09131300-1315463877_thumb.jpg

A launchpad and two akais? Do you get absolutely crazy in the studio, or do you just like to have a lot of pads around?

I like, as much as possible, to have dedicated controllers for a function... I don't like having to switch around... I hate menu surfing.

The APC is for launching the foundations of the track (melodies, bass, pads, etc). The launchpad is setup to launch drum patterns and sound variations, and the mpd is either for performing drums (in the studio) or triggering fx (when playing live)

Makes sense to me. Sounds like it has a really good flow for when you just want to jam out a tune, plus I imagine the physicality of all the pads and knobs makes for an engaging live show.

Guest Carlo1Brito

that looks like a kiddie chair

Hahah, it is. I've had it for about a decade now. Very reliable.

Doesn't that kill your legs though? How big of a guy are ya?

My legs feel fine but I'm only 5'8" so that might be the reason why, hahah.