IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

woah nice. What do you do for work? I like that I can see my avatar on your screen hahaha.

I work at a production company where I'm hired to make make music and sound fx for all kinds of stuff.

Plus, I make music and sound as a freelancer for radio shows, animation studios, and art exhibitions.

jesus. dream job right there.

Trust me - working for "artists" can be a fucking pain in the motherfucking ass.

yesh i bet.. still, would love to do something like this in theory lol

I love doing what I do though... today I've been making Podracer sound effects.

BTW I love how you've setup your mixer. Did you build those angled rack cases yourself? Nice stuff. :)

cheers again! yeh i built the rack cases, not very well :) , i've got a mate who can get wood laser etched and shit so getting some designs together for that... i'm circuit bending a couple of akai samplers so gonna get a nice wooden rack built for those too

i like the idea of making cool wooden boxes and rehousing some gear

Edited by volg4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
vjyBc.jpg

2MAOv.jpg

DrVOx.jpg

new computerless setup. i have never used the mo phatt so there's going to be some learning over the next weeks

what are you recording onto?

vjyBc.jpg

2MAOv.jpg

DrVOx.jpg

new computerless setup. i have never used the mo phatt so there's going to be some learning over the next weeks

what are you recording onto?

probably tape or something. or just plugs outputs right into laptop headphone jack ghetto style

oh right, fair enough...thought you might have got a hard disk multitrack or something as you said computer free, i've got one (a HD Multitrack) and i used to do the computer free thing too, but these days am a bit more open-minded and less bothered about all that.