Pitbulle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:angry:

Is this how you people boost your post count?

READ THE RULES!

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

Is this how you people boost your post count?

READ THE RULES!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Cheese

No-ones pictured this one yet - so here you go...

AphexDollars.bmp

...there were only enough made to fill one briefcase and that was given to Aphex himself as a promotional item for a magazine shoot. This one escaped out of the Warp offices under a stict cloak of secrecy.

No-ones pictured this one yet - so here you go...

AphexDollars.bmp

...there were only enough made to fill one briefcase and that was given to Aphex himself as a promotional item for a magazine shoot. This one escaped out of the Warp offices under a stict cloak of secrecy.

hmmm... I'd probably pay 50 dollars for 50 aphex dollars

• 3 weeks later...
i read about that on xlt. its gotta be fake.

I'm going to lean towards real; definitely a one of a kind item. Might be worth it if there was some sort of way to verify this, maybe since it was on display it is possible?

Item Specifics

This unique model was exclusively on display for the Warp Collection 2003 in London at the Eclectic shop in Notting Hill Gate. The Aphex Twin dress 'Aphex Twinipette' was exclusively designed by Anne Gallien and Richard D James. The idea of this dress was to have 3 pieces in 1with a detachable skirt and top then sleeves.RDJ wanted to have his own clothes brand and this dress is special as it symbolizes his first attempt in fashion. 20 Aphex Twin buttons with RDJ face and logo were especially made for this dress..and this is where the cost of the dress comes from.Chocolate brownie ( favourite RDJ colour) combed cotton, Size 12. Payment via Paypal or standing order.If you want to know more info, just ask for it

• 2 weeks later...

anyone having AFX shirts from RePhLeX or Aphex Twin Merchandise Dept.?

i'm eagering to have one, i was too late ordering from them, lost contact, while Warp

took over the Aphex merch thing. (and those Warp Aphex shirts does not rock at all...)

• 1 month later...
Guest MajaIloveyou

I was wondeing if anybody has pics of the following items:

Windowlicker gold chain

Warpvision dvd limited edition Aphex prints.

anyone?

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
Selling these for no profit to me if anyone wants them. If you want any other Aphex stickers made, I can make them for you.

I'm down for some afx stickers. how are those braindance tees btw?

I'm down for some afx stickers. how are those braindance tees btw?

Would be nice with the classic afx logo sticker :)

i would love some discography stickers

what?

i meant that I would love some stickers with the covers of the releases from RDJ

I can think of a few thought would be nice, but especially, as mentioned before, the "Come on you cunt," expression, I would love to have spares to post in various places

Archived