IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - OFFICIAL GOODIES

Pitbulle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kay guys give me a day or two. I'm going hiking today so I can't make em right now. I will though. The fuqked head sticker is also a good idea.

• 3 months later...

I take that back. Fixed the price problem. Now down to $1.00 Better?

Does anyone have a scan of the Rubber Johnny sticker? I'd be glad to turn that into a sticker as well.

How did you get permission to reproduce copyrighted works? In fact, I'm searching the RedBubble site, and don't see anywhere regarding copyright infringement abuses (and this site is rife with them).

On an unrelated note, is the quality good? How does one become a seller there?

Nevermind... found their DMCA link right here:

http://support.redbubble.com/kb/top20/copyright-trademark-and-dmca

I take no percentages of the profit, I see no problem. Free promotion.

the 'problem' is despite doing it for free as you claim (despite the fact you're making RedBubble profit from it), you're robbing others of their right to their creations, as well as any potential profits or the ability to sell the merchandise as the creators intended, versus your interpretation.

I take no percentages of the profit, I see no problem. Free promotion.

the 'problem' is despite doing it for free as you claim (despite the fact you're making RedBubble profit from it), you're robbing others of their right to their creations, as well as any potential profits or the ability to sell the merchandise as the creators intended, versus your interpretation.

Hmm. Good point. Are you warning me to take them down or just being informative?

Archived