IGNORED

New Surgeon Remix by AE

Joyrex

• 2 weeks later...

the remix is ok, i honestly like the other mixes on the record better. it appears that autechre is slipping when it comes to their remix work. the last two they did (including mark broom) were pretty uninspiring.

the remix is ok, i honestly like the other mixes on the record better. it appears that autechre is slipping when it comes to their remix work. the last two they did (including mark broom) were pretty uninspiring.

maybe we should wait till the full version for final judgement? :-)

apparently the remix starts kinda 4/4 beatish but evolves into mad trickery, zomglololololol... i'm curious for teh rest!

maybe we should wait till the full version for final judgement? :-)

apparently the remix starts kinda 4/4 beatish but evolves into mad trickery, zomglololololol... i'm curious for teh rest!

the full version is already out. If you want it msg me on soulseek.

i mean compare this Surgeon remix with Push Chairs For Grown Ups (Autechre Remix). One of them sounds like it was finished in under one hour, another one sounds like it took at least a week to complete. its not hard to guess which one im talking about. I just prefer the autechre sound when they put more detail into their music.

Guest Crime Stick

have you heard both mark broom remixes? there's the alt remix and regular (?) remix. i like them both, but i find the regular remix just eppppiiiicccc...

its real deep down and dubby... yet totally full on banging like

huge recommend if you havn't heard it

have you heard both mark broom remixes? there's the alt remix and regular (?) remix. i like them both, but i find the regular remix just eppppiiiicccc...

its real deep down and dubby... yet totally full on banging like

huge recommend if you havn't heard it

no i havent, the only one ive heard sounds like a 4/4 techno house track put through slight sonic decimator, there is no beat tweaking or interesting cutups. in fact it doesnt sound remixed at all besides being ran through a sonic decimator. ill try to find it

Guest Crime Stick
no i havent, the only one ive heard sounds like a 4/4 techno house track put through slight sonic decimator, there is no beat tweaking or interesting cutups. in fact it doesnt sound remixed at all besides being ran through a sonic decimator. ill try to find it

is this the one you mean?

http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF178780-01-02-01.mp3

no actually that one is pretty good, sounds like a lost track from Ep7.

the Surgeon ep is now availible on an mp3 purchase site i forgot the name of. im really sorry i dont know it right now but That Other Site™ does, i read it there.

no actually that one is pretty good, sounds like a lost track from Ep7.

the Surgeon ep is now availible on an mp3 purchase site i forgot the name of. im really sorry i dont know it right now but That Other Site™ does, i read it there.

Yeah, that's the new Mark Broom remix (and by new I mean last year). The one you are talking about run through the decimator is about 10 years old.

I admit I hated the remix of Sensational (the rap one) but I really like the new Surgeon remix. Carrying along in the same vein as the Untilted tour. The beat reminds me of their Nightmares on Wax remix which is one of my favorites.

I admit I hated the remix of Sensational (the rap one) but I really like the new Surgeon remix. Carrying along in the same vein as the Untilted tour. The beat reminds me of their Nightmares on Wax remix which is one of my favorites.

amen to the NoW comparison, that remix is one of my faves as well. and this track rules also.

finally got to hear the new Ae remix of surgeon. i like it, pretty live and direct sounding. reminds me of the mark broom mix from years ago, or maybe even the remix they did of various artists...very crunchy and linear.

Archived