IGNORED

Record Labels

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Ive done a few music videos for some Twin songs (which you can watch here) and they're being entered into a few festivals around the UK. BUT, in order to do it legit, I need to ask permission from the labels the songs went out on. And for that, I need to know the labels. Anybody help me out? Of course I could do it myself.

I need the labels for:

SAW

SAWII

Drukqs

Also I need the label for Plaids 'Rest Proof Clockwork' if anyone knows it.

WICKED

Guest Kenneth172
Ive done a few music videos for some Twin songs (which you can watch here) and they're being entered into a few festivals around the UK. BUT, in order to do it legit, I need to ask permission from the labels the songs went out on. And for that, I need to know the labels. Anybody help me out? Of course I could do it myself.

I need the labels for:

SAW

SAWII

Drukqs

Also I need the label for Plaids 'Rest Proof Clockwork' if anyone knows it.

WICKED

All the tracks are obviously copyright as you know. You'd need a license or permission to use them for broadcasting or public performance I'd have thought. Might be best to contact Warp.

Guest AOOproductions

Not a big fan of the letterbox effect on Avril 14th. The other videos are pretty good though. And you can just use discogs to check out labels and shit like that.

Archived