IGNORED

Second Scepe

Sam

Does this blow anyone else's minda on here? Probably my favourite Autechre song. It's just too good.......sometimes I actually find it hard to listen cos it makes me feel like i'm gonna burst open.

Guest earlgrey

i love this track, in certain moods I feel like declaring it to be the greatest AE song. does anyone know if it was released before or after Tri Repetae?

i love this track, in certain moods I feel like declaring it to be the greatest AE song. does anyone know if it was released before or after Tri Repetae?

It was released before Tri Repetae on the Anvil Vapre EP.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Endoplasmic Reticulum
Alas, they're more machine than man now.

Which is pretty awesome, seeing as how Darth Vader is much more badass than little Annie Skywalker.

Guest Endoplasmic Reticulum

So what is the connection between this track and Keynell (Rmxd By Ae) off of This by Gescom? They start off almost indentically. Is Second Scepe a remix of Keynell?

So what is the connection between this track and Keynell (Rmxd By Ae) off of This by Gescom? They start off almost indentically. Is Second Scepe a remix of Keynell?

Which release is this track off? this one>? wap88a.jpg

Guest Caustic

I like this track, indeed. I like Peng even more.

I think the last two tracks suck.

Vilbel isnt bad.

*doesnt post here ever again*

• 2 months later...
Guest Enter a new display name
Second Scout is so amazing. It is fast becoming my favorite pre-1995 Autechre track.

Yeah, when the beat stops and you only hear the synth. This moment is really intense! It sounds like an accordion and I think about Paris every time I listen that track.

Archived