IGNORED

hot chip - made in the dark

playbynumbers

their feb nyc show is already sold out grrrrrrrr

As far as I can tell, it sold out before the tickets technically even went on sale. Apparently there was a "secret password" presale a couple of days before they officially went on sale and they must have sold out then. I was refreshing the ticketweb page constantly at 1 last Saturday, and the screen just changed from "Tickets not yet on sale" to "Tickets no longer available." My girlfriend got to the screen where she could select the number of tickets she wanted to buy, but by the time she clicked "next," they were sold out. 15 seconds, maximum. Bummer.

Anyway the new album should be killler. Definitely looking forward to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw hotchip with tortoise last year and decided to check out their album cause their live show was tight. the album was disappointing... perhaps this will be more like their live stuff?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Vidiot

I don't know...apart from "Out at the Pictures" and "Ready for the Floor" (the guitar licks after the first chorus? oh mama) I was really dissapointed by this release. Anyone who hasn't had the chance to hear their first album should definitely check it out. So far though, The Warning was my fave.

Archived