IGNORED

Aphex Twin confirmed for Coachella

Guest Dassler

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrtweed

he will look at the available venues and play wherever the fuck he wants i imagine - just like atp.

at least by this stage portishead will probably have their live show together

i live in washington state and im thinking about going...2 states away and my brother offered to drive but i think i wanna fly. and hope to crash land on an island and smoke a joint with hurley.

Guest HokusPoker
Too bad I live on the other side of the states.

You down to take a road trip? I live 3 hours from Chicago.

I like 40 mins from chicago.

I used to live 40 mins from Chi. I grew up in Wheaton.

I live about 23 hours from Chicago. I grew up at my parents' house.

Guest Moebius
well unless he is guaranteed to play a live set this is no big news, all he will do is play a dj set with some ruff jungle and gabba, zzz

seriously, when is the last time he has done a 'live' set, seems all he does in DJ these days

Guest Helper ET
he better do some live shit.

has anyone come up any conclusive evidence that the tuss is rdj?

id say there's more evidence proving he's not

he better do some live shit.

has anyone come up any conclusive evidence that the tuss is rdj?

id say there's more evidence proving he's not

gtfo

Guest Laughable Butane Bob

Gah! My monthly night at the venue is conflicting... oh well AFX... I'll see you some other time =x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skabio

Can't fuckn wait. This is going to turn around this shitty year I've been having. Traveling from S.C. I got myself a cheap ass hotel in indio because fuck that heat. I need me some AC. Now how do I get some green?

Guest Kenneth172
RDJ is such a fucking cunt that he's liable to roll around on the floor smoking a joint while his VAIO plays a gapless Winamp list. I couldn't justify paying for that. A few other acts would be okay but like Theocide said: is 104 Degree heat and sloppy piles of hipsters worth dealing with?

I am making an 8 hour trip for Autechre but I feel like you get a bang for your buck out of Sean and Rob. RDJ is just a money-grubbing lazy asshole.

But don't let my bitching spoil the fun :)

That's the most hilarous WATMM post all year. Well done!

Richard.

Can't fuckn wait. This is going to turn around this shitty year I've been having. Traveling from S.C. I got myself a cheap ass hotel in indio because fuck that heat. I need me some AC. Now how do I get some green?

Where are you stopping? Indianapolis? I am close, I want to travel to the show as well. I also have some killer green; ironically it's some Cali buds...

Archived