IGNORED

Aphex Twin confirmed for Coachella

Guest Dassler

son of a bitch that ginger faggot. I'm busy that week.

Can't be travelling to the States for just one show... hopefully he hits the east(best)coast.

Yea like in may. oh man it would be so cool to see ae and aphex within the same 30 days or so.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a very good lineup, IMO. Maybe not worth $300, but each day has multiple solid acts. If I lived anywhere near there I'd probably go, especially since none of the artists there are allowed to do any other shows in the area, so it'd be the only chance to see them.

But, seeing as I've already seen/am going to see many of the acts I I'm interested in... it's crazy to spend $700 just to get there and get tickets, nevermind paying for a place to stay or food to eat, basically just to see Kraftwerk and Aphex. Might as well go to Bangface for that price... at least lodging is included.

Hopefully Aphex will do some other shows while he's here, but I'm not banking on it. My guess is he's not promoting anything, Goldenvoice just offered him a shit-ton of money to do a one-off show. Too bad, since it looks like Kraftwerk is only doing 4 US dates (Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Denver, & Coachella).

Guest Laughable Butane Bob

Okay, I'm picking up tickets either tomorrow or the day after that. Who all is going? I live in TN, but I have lots of family in Southern California (from there)... and a tent.

Guest Retrig

Ok... now to talk the girlfriend into this. 10 years since I've seen him and i don't know if it will happen again (in the US). Also, 2 states away and I've never been to California...

Guest Dassler
Okay, I'm picking up tickets either tomorrow or the day after that. Who all is going? I live in TN, but I have lots of family in Southern California (from there)... and a tent.

If you're camping, I'd suggest you to get your camping ticket asap (thu-mon for $55 total), since they usually sell out way before 3 day passes. This is my third year going and I always camp, and it's not that bad.

Guest Retrig
damn, what fucking day? I'll break into that shit if i have to. and in the name of WATMM.

Seriously... What day does he play? Anyone know? Word.

Guest Susan Midriff
Kraftwerk + Aphex == Alignment of the planets.

= 1 good reason to visit the US (can't think of another)

I bet he pulls out at the last min though..

I really hope he doesn't pull out, if he does well, touche richard,

fuck it, i'm from Michigan and i've never been to California

this festival starts on my Fuckin birthday, i can't wait to use up all that birthday money.

I'm going. I'm from TN too, Nashville specifically. Where you at?

Guest Retrig
Kraftwerk + Aphex == Alignment of the planets.

= 1 good reason to visit the US (can't think of another)

I bet he pulls out at the last min though..

I really hope he doesn't pull out, if he does well, touche richard,

fuck it, i'm from Michigan and i've never been to California

this festival starts on my Fuckin birthday, i can't wait to use up all that birthday money.

Susan, Hijexx, I'll personallly smoke you a fat, fat, fat one if this works out. Go!

Guest Laughable Butane Bob

I'm going. I'm from TN too, Nashville specifically. Where you at?

I'm in Memphis. Gah, I need to get my paycheck from this new contract job!!!!! AHHHHH

RDJ is such a fucking cunt that he's liable to roll around on the floor smoking a joint while his VAIO plays a gapless Winamp list. I couldn't justify paying for that.

LOL MY EXACT THOUGHT, haha or just a dj set with some shit techno and acid hits he dropped E to when he was a kid that no one else can stand

must be a new Aphex Twin album on the way....

are you still in denial about the Tuss being RDJ?

Too bad I live on the other side of the states.

You down to take a road trip? I live 3 hours from Chicago.

I like 40 mins from chicago.

I used to live 40 mins from Chi. I grew up in Wheaton.

Too bad I live on the other side of the states.

You down to take a road trip? I live 3 hours from Chicago.

I like 40 mins from chicago.

I used to live 40 mins from Chi. I grew up in Wheaton.

little off topic but, awesome!

Archived