IGNORED

Aphex Twin confirmed for Coachella

Guest Dassler

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skabio

Most of the Coachella stuff gets recorded so I'm sure there will be one for this. I hope there is some decent video as well. I'm bringing my camera which shoots decent video If I can get close enough.

Lorna and Derek will be attending, though they will of course be leaving once their own child has finished performing.

It'll be just like the old Redruth School Choir performance he did, when he sang the demo version of "Milkman" and tapdanced a snare rush. All the other kids were trying to sing Silent Night. Fucking queerboats.

Guest Enter a new display name
very drum 'n' bassy. he even rocked out a little bit and gave Nixon peace signs....and yes there were people in animal costumes. sleep now more tomorrow or later today.

very drum 'n' bassy. he even rocked out a little bit and gave Nixon peace signs....and yes there were people in animal costumes. sleep now more tomorrow or later today.

I did get a very high quality VIDEO recording of the show... (the audio turned out to be shit unfortunately :cry: ) so maybe when I get some time I can upload some clips or something later in the week. If you watch the youtube vids I can be seen in front center in a yellow shirt holding the camera up above the crowd.... I did get the whole show on DV cam, good stuff (minus the audio) plus a little bit of Richard backstage and Elijah Wood commenting on the show (SPD² and I snuck backstage...) got Rich to sign my orignial SAW 85-92 CD, I really didn't ask him much of anything. My mind just blanked, and I didn't want to be too fanboi (like sticking a camera right in his face isn't fanboi at all...) I was running around trying to find a pen, too bad I did not have a marker for the CD, the scribbles are from Richard trying to get the pen to work... he was extremely nice and in good spirit. Someone was trying to grab him and tell him the bus was leaving, to which he replied, "just being friendly" with a big smile on his face, and stuck around for another 5 minutes or so. Awesome, kick-ass show, and in the end Richard said "Cheerz" to me! :beer: w00t!

Picture%20187.jpg

The pics are of some other guy talking to AFX about he inspired him to use oscillators in his music, then he dropped a CD on Richard to 'listen' to.

Picture%20141.jpg

Guest skabio

Too bad about the audio phonic. Looks like someone recorded the audio so maybe a little sync is in action. I guess the mp3 of the recording can be found here. Can check the quality as i'm at work:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/112931497208e7cf/

Also the guy said he would put it up on dime later today. I'll check when I get home.

Hope you enjoyed the rest of the fest.

Too bad about the audio phonic. Looks like someone recorded the audio so maybe a little sync is in action. I guess the mp3 of the recording can be found here. Can check the quality as i'm at work:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/112931497208e7cf/

Also the guy said he would put it up on dime later today. I'll check when I get home.

Hope you enjoyed the rest of the fest.

Definietly! let me know what you find out as well off that torrent, I'm sure someone here will find it eventually as well. The video turned out pretty well, there are a couple of sections where a minute or less is missing, would be nice to add some other video from the show as well in those few rare spots. Talk later, let me know if you still need this set uploaded while you are at work.

Archived