IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Couple of video portraits:

That's pretty cool, don't know if it fits in the most recent pics thing though. Maybe would be better in the strange youtube thread. heh.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a recent one (a year old) but I feel like it sums it all up...you know, what I do for a good time...

YEAHAPRON.jpg

hello sailor

SAM_0628.jpg

SAM_0630.jpg

SAM_0639.jpg

SAM_0658.jpg

SAM_0655.jpg

SAM_0666.jpg

mfood.jpg

IMG_20110725_181600.jpg

your innernet persona deluded me into thinking that you are some kind of a badass. but i guess you wouldn't hurt a fly :emb:

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR METAL HAIR!

haha i know. man, it's been gone for quite a while now. that girl in the photo wants me to grow it out.

so does my mom; she says it suits my personality more.

luke i saw a guy on the bus yesterday with long hair that looked just like you :pedobear:

Fuck it, that jacket is amazing. You know it! I've been looking for a cloud print jacket for years and I think this is about as close as I'm gonna get.

And yes the King Crimson shirt is awesome. I also have a Beat tshirt. Probably should get a Discipline one as well, complete the trilogy hehe.

Fuck it, that jacket is amazing. You know it! I've been looking for a cloud print jacket for years and I think this is about as close as I'm gonna get.

And yes the King Crimson shirt is awesome. I also have a Beat tshirt. Probably should get a Discipline one as well, complete the trilogy hehe.

* plays Beat * :music:

Archived