IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig was a guy who would post stuff that a lot of watmms found unfunny. They tried to get him to post things that they thought were funny, but it didn't work. He also took himself very srs. Watmm photoshops typically make no sense. Internets. You are on them.

I almost added Craig's face on the side of the cliff a la Mt. Rushmore but couldn't be arsed to find his unshooped photo.

The Leo Strut still kills me though. Favorite meme by far

We should just load the pic up with every meme known to watmm in one fell swoop or this could go on for several more pages.

Craig was a guy who would post stuff that a lot of watmms found unfunny. They tried to get him to post things that they thought were funny, but it didn't work. He also took himself very srs. Watmm photoshops typically make no sense. Internets. You are on them.

Thanks for the breakdown, makes sense.

I almost added Craig's face on the side of the cliff a la Mt. Rushmore but couldn't be arsed to find his unshooped photo.

The Leo Strut still kills me though. Favorite meme by far

We should just load the pic up with every meme known to watmm in one fell swoop or this could go on for several more pages.

get that yellow coat bubbles girl in there

Feel free to, you know, add these memes to someone elses pictures instead of mine.

I think you misunderestimated the point of this thread.

1. WATMM member posts their picture

2. WATMM member has their picture shooped

3. WATMM members lol

vis a vis

243lC.jpg

"Misunderestimated" huh?

That's a new one.

lol

I would probably laugh if any of it were funny. This thread is as dry as the "funny pictures" thread.

It's as dry as a 90 year old womans twat actually.

Hi Stephen,

You're a good lad but you really do set yourself up for a good ribbing :emotawesomepm9: I wouldn't take it personally.

I might put some (carefully chosen) photo's up of me up. No one's seen The Wolf yet (prepares for obvious piss-taking, about something)

Archived