IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, well, yeah, but I didn't mean to be offensive. I do want to know about the tie thing, though.

Kavinsky, if you are actually an Orthodox Jew, since it's about sundown here, Shabbat shalom, homie.

Edit: If I seem awkward, it's probably because I always fucking am awkward

Ah, well, yeah, but I didn't mean to be offensive. I do want to know about the tie thing, though.

Kavinsky, if you are actually an Orthodox Jew, since it's about sundown here, Shabbat shalom, homie.

Edit: If I seem awkward, it's probably because I always fucking am awkward

Calm down man lol ! i´m not religious at all , and second i´m a greek orthodox !

omlol baph stfu

:emotawesomepm9:

flol

my mom is greek orthodox. What's the deal with those floral print couches?

I really need to know why greek orthodox moms have so many floral print couches

SHE WON'T TELL ME

Kavinsky, if you're really Greek Orthodox, I'm sorry for offending you, KHRISTOS ANESTI, MY NIGGA!

edit: I asked my boss who is an orthodox jew about the hasidic no-tie thing today before he left work for the shabbat and he was like: bitch, I do not know!

flol

my mom is greek orthodox. What's the deal with those floral print couches?

I really need to know why greek orthodox moms have so many floral print couches

SHE WON'T TELL ME

Because they look nice and women like flowers.Is she from Romania ?

Kavinsky, if you're really Greek Orthodox, I'm sorry for offending you, KHRISTOS ANESTI, MY NIGGA!

No problem man ! But dont say "KHRISTOS ANESTI, MY NIGGA!" to this guy ! :tongue:

http://unexpectedjoychurch.org/images/IMG_0134.JPG

New Pselodux live outfit #2*

pselo1-1.jpg

* - Yes, I'm a total fucking wanker. And yes, I'm wearing lipstick, eyeliner and nail polish. I am Pselodux, damnit! PSELODUX!

* - also, ZOLE

Burger working through my body rips part of my inside and gathers them into its mirror shape. It's only because of the childlike smallness of my anus that they become a pasty, tubelike matter as they are been discarded from my inside.

holy shit

Archived