IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Guest Xenblake

I never used to like sparkling water.

I don't mind it now.

As a matter of fact I'm drinking a bottle of sparkling water right now and it's ... cranberry flavoured!

It's fuckin refreshin!

Edited by Xenblake

addendum:

it's a stragne buzz this. i feel drunk but kinda wired like i'va had too much coffee, unstable and edgy. i guess that's what you get for £1.05 for 500ml @ 8.4%.

i think i'm shivering having a fit.

Edited by BCM

addendum:

it's a stragne buzz this. i feel drunk but kinda wired like i'va had too much coffee, unstable and edgy. i guess that's what you get for £1.05 for 500ml @ 8.4%.

my dad and his wife (they poor) will be fucked when they stop selling that shit because of the new booze laws (or rather, less fucked, with a successful antique business...edit: or not, if they spend even more money on booze).

Edited by tauboo

reesesegg.jpg

i'm in a pb egg shame spiral, and i'm not sure i want it to end.

those are tough to get out of. I'm not a candy fan at all but those eggs are off the chart amazing. Godspeed son, I wish you a speedy recovery.

addendum:

my dad and his wife (they poor) will be fucked when they stop selling that shit because of the new booze laws (or rather, less fucked, with a successful antique business...edit: or not, if they spend even more money on booze).

I had a terrible headache this morning...never again.

malt liqours are very sweet, the sugars mess you up more than the alcy in my experience

just spent 8 euros on a litre of blended whisky, it's okay. rather buy records than lagavulin.

truly horrid pics :D

"broodje haring" here, white bun with fermented herring and snippered onion

grilled up some sheep shashlik earlier but it was INSUFFICIENT.

skittles and vodka

skittlequor

Nice!

also you can dissolve jolly ranchers candy in vodka and it tastes exactly like the candy. give it a shot. (or 11 shots).

Caramel Apple Pops. These things come in three different flavors now. I say now, but I don't know if they've always had these flavors around and I've just never known about them until now, or if they've introduced the other two flavors recently. I've only ever known the green apple Caramel Apple Pops but now I'm consuming (I didn't want to say sucking because I know you guys would make a joke! :duckhunt: ) a yellow golden delicious apple variety and it is tasty. There is also a red macintosh apple flavor which is allegedly delicious but I didn't try.

But Caramel Apple Pops are just delightful. Just delightful! I almost feel like I should make a thread about Caramel Apple Pops. Do you guys think I should? Please vote , yes or no should I make one? Ha ha ha ha. Do you guys remember sup? :cool: