IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

the blood of virgin whores

Virgin..... whores..... Is that even possible?

Anyway I'm eating.... ok it sounds funky. But it's cream of cauliflower soup with smoked chorizo and parmesan cheese, and artichoke hearts in it.

Sounds weird but it's fucking delishh

avocado-heart-400x400.jpg

True story. A few years ago I worked as a hall tutor in halls of residence (looking after undergraduate students), the halls were catered. In the evening all postgraduates would eat together, one english girl eating avocado said "I just love avocado!" then one greek bloke said "Why of course! That's because it tastes like the cum!". As if it was a woman's intrinsic love of the man seed. Never felt so many arses clench round a dinner table before.

Right now I am consuming Aldi whisky fruit cake and a cup of tea.

the blood of virgin whores

Virgin..... whores..... Is that even possible?

What is a nymphet for 500 dollars.

True story. A few years ago I worked as a hall tutor in halls of residence (looking after undergraduate students), the halls were catered. In the evening all postgraduates would eat together, one english girl eating avocado said "I just love avocado!" then one greek bloke said "Why of course! That's because it tastes like the cum!". As if it was a woman's intrinsic love of the man seed. Never felt so many arses clench round a dinner table before.

Right now I am consuming Aldi whisky fruit cake and a cup of tea.

hehe, good story. I love people who say stuff like this. Also, semen makes woman happier, except when it's rape, because rape isn't always funny. :nelson:

Just finished a glass of Coca Cola Zero and some cheese crackers.

Coca Cola Zero was good. The cheese crackers not so much, really. Still ate them all because I'm a glutton.