IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Wasn't very hungry tonight, so had Bhel Puri for a late night snack. Now consuming dark chocolate and coffee in preparation to pound out 3000 words by tomorrow morning.

Guest LucidVibes

Diet Coke from the little glass bottle. Much Xmas.

so you're consuming aspartame then? :cerious:

I don't know why people think *diet* stuff is healthier when in fact it's worse. Maby you were simply unaware of aspartame and other artificial sweeteners. :wink:

Diet Coke™ - Ingredients

Carbonated Water

High Fructose Corn Syrup

Caramel Color

Phosphoric Acid

Natural Flavors

Caffeine

Aspartame (NutraSweet)

Potassium Benzoate

Citric acid

sounds lovely! :diablo:

drinking a Green Flash Palate Wrecker imperial ipa.

eating my own take on Mole Poblano. heavy on the pasilla chiles, threw in lots of prunes and raisons... naga viper chiles for a bit of powah.

k0xbBCb.jpg

sorry for ghetto lighting

yes

naga pls

Guest LucidVibes

Ok I'm sorry. I'll go and die now then Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Lol m8t, haha didn't mean to sound like a dick. My intension were good:) . I just get a bit irritated when I people drink/eats stuff that I know is no good... which arguably isn't technically food/drink at all, more like posion. But with awareness it's easy to generally improve you diets... more raw fruits/salads and... as obvious as it may sound *pure water* something that alot of people overlook and forget to drink. I ate dried figs today, organic apples and avacado... now am gonna drink some high grade earl grey mixed with store bought chai latte and added almond milk... *new discovery* ;p ... :sleep:

I don't know why people think *diet* stuff is healthier when in fact it's worse. Maby you were simply unaware of aspartame and other artificial sweeteners. :wink:

Diet Coke™ - Ingredients

Carbonated Water

High Fructose Corn Syrup

Caramel Color

Phosphoric Acid

Natural Flavors

Caffeine

Aspartame (NutraSweet)

Potassium Benzoate

Citric acid

tumblr_msu1gdWP831stovwyo1_500.gif

I've been drinking a lot of coffee lately. But since it's like my first time (last month I started) I don't know a fuck about preparing it. I just add milky and sugar, but I'm scared of diabetus... How should I prepare my coffee?

Diet Coke™ - Ingredients

Carbonated Water

High Fructose Corn Syrup

Caramel Color

Phosphoric Acid

Natural Flavors

Caffeine

Aspartame (NutraSweet)

Potassium Benzoate

Citric acid

Are you one of those who believe that aspartame is dangerous? Tin foil hat dude?

I've been drinking a lot of coffee lately. But since it's like my first time (last month I started) I don't know a fuck about preparing it. I just add milky and sugar, but I'm scared of diabetus... How should I prepare my coffee?

Are you making it or buying it at a cafe?

I prefer cream and sugar or black. I usually alternate. Use about 1 teaspoon of sugar for one cup of coffee. You could use less. Don't need too much. If you are getting a slow pour or french press, it's easier to appreciate black than a regular brew.

Grind your beans.

The kind of chick I can say I have never had sex with is the way I drink my coffee - Black. French press or perc coffee is always the best IMO, captures the most of the essential oils

(^^^not saying I wouldn't, but it's just never been in the cards - it would be a night to remember, ethnicity is the spice of life... but I digress in parenthesis)

I recently pitched caffeine in general over the past few months, I used to be the roaster and part-time baker for a coffee roasting company almost a year ago and I'd drink at least 4 shots of really nice espresso a day in various mediums... now it gets me pretty damn spun if I try some. No wonder I was such a dick to everyone when I was towards the end of shift.