IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

putting sugar in coffee (or most teas) is inexcusable. milk if you must.

Cream for coffee (if you must) Milk for certain kinds of black tea.

Just finished some yakisoba. 'Twere delicious.

There is only 1 way to fully appreciate black tea, and that is in Texas over ice. Plus a 6th of a lemon.

Son, just cause you say it with a Texan accent, don't mean it ain't horseshit.

There is only 1 way to fully appreciate black tea, and that is in Texas over ice. Plus a 6th of a lemon.

When you're out on the range a cold glass of iced tea'll put the fear of God in ya. And you Yankees drink it hot. I'd like to see 'n your ilk walk for a day in our Texas towns.

When you're out on the range a cold glass of iced tea'll put the fear of God in ya. And you Yankees drink it hot. I'd like to see 'n your ilk walk for a day in our Texas towns.

Water - give it a shot. Plus I'm not a Yankee.

I actually like texas tea a lot :)

Ok I'm sorry. I'll go and die now then Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Lol m8t, haha didn't mean to sound like a dick. My intension were good:) . I just get a bit irritated when I people drink/eats stuff that I know is no good... which arguably isn't technically food/drink at all, more like posion. But with awareness it's easy to generally improve you diets... more raw fruits/salads and... as obvious as it may sound *pure water* something that alot of people overlook and forget to drink. I ate dried figs today, organic apples and avacado... now am gonna drink some high grade earl grey mixed with store bought chai latte and added almond milk... *new discovery* ;p ... :sleep:

You really shouldn't be irritated by what other people consume or assume that they think (or care) that it's healthy. I consume things that aren't considered superfoods and I kill some vitamins with culinary processes that make tasty food (often adding sodium,sugar and fat). SO WHAT? Almond milk isn't food though...almonds don't lactate.

But seriously.. a lot of people have become patronising twats about foood these days

Edited by tauboo

Almond milk isn't food though...almonds don't lactate.

a real expert knob twiddler would know that everything lactates given proper coaxing

Could you milk me focker?

On second thoughts, don't answer that. Edited by MadameChaos