IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Some of the home brew, a little breeding project we call 'Jesus'... :wink:

Super Silver Haze (Shanti's Haze C-dom male ) x Purple Arrow (Purple Afghan x Hindu Kush)

post-10612-0-06522000-1381517130_thumb.jpg

and

3 eggs over medium, hashbrowns, boar sausage patty, toasted homemade sourdough bread and some jelly :w00t:

(mods if the pic isn't cool, take it down, its legal for me and I don't want to fuck with rules)

Edited by Audioblysk

I'd happily kill for some sourdough right now. Alas, wine and cigarettes are on the cards for dinner... Unless I crack open that pack of venison sausages calling to me from the fridge.

Guest Pennywise

cheapo chinese chicken curry. Went to a new place to see if it was any good, its pretty poor. Also there was a fucked up drunk couple in there and the woman was dressed like a whore. She was about 50. BRIGHTON!

Edited by Pennywise

Thing is though they have country music videos running, australuan country music even. I'd forgotten what country music sounded like, it's not very appealing.

ahh well... another heinee thanks darling

I like to imagine that the country music was so overpowering here that you nearly wrote "australuanne county music."

Edited by baph

An apple (Gala variety, bought in a bag of six from Tesco express), a medium sized mug of PG tips tea (from a tea bag, with semi skimmed cow's milk from a cow) - the water came from my tap and I boiled it using a kettle

Peeled, sliced cucumber dressed in sesame oil, Sriracha, and sea salt. I did the same thing with half a daikon radish yesterday. This snack is influenced by hors d'oeuvres served at Korean restaurants.

I've been changing my diet up a bit lately, consuming less soda and more veggies.

Edited by ambermonk