IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

Guest assegai
Hey, how about instead of wasting an hour every week watching a show you hate, you wait until the whole show is done next year, get the general consensus if it still blew or miraculously got better, and then decide at that point to watch the rest? I'm sure it'd save a lot of bitching. But then I guess some folks get off on that, it is the internet and all.

we're all too far in to stop now!

I do like the show, but the drama is predictable. Couple nice bits here and there in the last episode tho.

No one ever asks "why"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniel was a character that made other people ask "why". Now he's gone :(

I could see Miles and Juliet being killed at the end of S5, so that the only ones left are the "variables".

he was great in rescue dawn

agreed, best part of the film. He really is an underrated actor.

Exactly.

previously on, PREDICTABLE

LOL

Charlotte sobbing was hilarious.

Yes!

Did anyone else feel like kicking Kate in the face when she made that "what-a-weirdo"-face while Faraday was explaining the whole changing the future thing?

Daniel was a character that made other people ask "why". Now he's gone :(

I could see Miles and Juliet being killed at the end of S5, so that the only ones left are the "variables".

i think they're also variables, everyone who time-traveled is a variable right???

and just to show my latest lack of interest by lost, last episode came out wednesday and i only watched it yesterday so... there!!

I dont get it why Daniel had to hold a gun like.. the whole episode. He never did that before and now it just feels like they needed an explanation for him being shot. I´ll miss him ..and I HOPE they dont bring him back just like that. That would just feel weird.

ps. that episode was awful. my woman and i have decided that this show must be written by bots. you can literally predict what any character is going to say next in any given situation. everytime they pause for a second, just blurt out what you think they're about to say next and 99% of the time it'll be spot on. it's so bad.

haha!

Season finale tonight, right? I wonder when we'll see them travel back in time to the day the plane crashes, and then we get to find out that the Jack we know is actually from TEH FUTURE!

Guest beatfanatic
I dont get it why Daniel had to hold a gun like.. the whole episode. He never did that before and now it just feels like they needed an explanation for him being shot. I´ll miss him ..and I HOPE they dont bring him back just like that. That would just feel weird.

Daniel will be coming back... this is lost after all

Season finale tonight, right? I wonder when we'll see them travel back in time to the day the plane crashes, and then we get to find out that the Jack we know is actually from TEH FUTURE!

nope, finale is next week.

slu%20diseased%20guy%20head%20explodes.j

slu%20diseased%20guy%20head%20explodes.jpg

never laughed about an image like this this hard

:teeth:

Guest beatfanatic
Eloise is soooooooo hot. Out of the water, strap between her boobs? Jebus!

haha I am glad I am not the only one

I cracked up today at this one shot, sawyer and juliet were standing on the dock getting ready to go to the submarine and it looked like they were going to kiss, and then that beefy guy pops up behind them in the exact same position. It totally ruined any romantic affect. but lol

Guest Enter a new display name

Too bad her clothes dried up within 5 minutes.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

so this is meant to be the last but one episode? where is the tension in this show now? where is the build up? some nonsense about a bomb?

i'm confused as to why locke got richard to tell his other self to bring everyone back and that he'd have to die. the island told him to do it? he knows it happened so why does he have to make it happen?

this entire season hs felt like midseason fluff filler. this is the stretch they added to make it longer i'm guessing. it seems like everything important could have happened in 3-5 episodes

haha I am glad I am not the only one

seriously

and yeah at this point i'm just hanging on out of semi-interest to see how the plot winds itself up. the show has lost all mystery and depth, the characters are incredibly fucking boring ciphers, etc.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

the moment jack got whacked in the face by widmores rifle butt was fucking worth it for me.

BAM! yeah what

plus sawyer got beat up. if kate had been stripped naked and shot we'd have the best episode ever

the cgi sub looked really cheap too

Holy fuck, the amount of times they've done that gunshot-oh-wait-it-was-someone-elses-gun thing is unbelievable..

Good bits were:

Locke guiding Richard to the bit where he removes the bullet

Bad bits were:

Everything else

Also fuck them for killing Faraday. Now I can no longer call it the Daniel Faraday show.

FML

Guest David R James

It was all abit indiana jones vs back to the future, but it was still an absolute epic episode in comparison to almost every episode this season, my god i lol'd at that cgi sub.

Archived