IGNORED

Walkers Crisps new flavours

BCM

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
i eat alot of guacamole

are there guacamole crisps? i bet they are disgusting like all your other food in the uk.

If your coming in late tonight can you be quiet around the house please, me and your mother are going to bed early.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
salty milk & coins

*snigger*

don't you mean snigger? joyrex, please ban him immediately for circumnavigating the word filters!

omg, snigger isn't banned? how can such an ugly, hate-filled word be allowed on the board?

last post.

when i used to get smashed over in the states, i would occasionally go to the 7/11 at 2am to get some snacks....there was a bag of Combos that was Bacon, egg, and cheese flavored....needless to say it was like consuming a bag of toasted farts.

They've toned down the mustard part of things though nowadays. Back in the day you nearly got a super-glue type high from the strength of the bastards.

yeah man they were quality

when i used to get smashed over in the states, i would occasionally go to the 7/11 at 2am to get some snacks....there was a bag of Combos that was Bacon, egg, and cheese flavored....needless to say it was like consuming a bag of toasted farts.

oh god, combos

did they have bugles too?

quite emotional. the right man won, but i don't feel like making a gif.

i can't believe that woman said blackberry sauce tasted like pear. then that dude said the strawberry sauce definately wasn't strawberry. strange.

Wallace's reactions to the passion tests looked a bit piss takey this time.

I liked the fact that we saw that dude eat a strawberry in a market at the beginning AND make a dessert with strawberry as the key ingrediant, yet he couldn't identify the flavour in the ingrediants test!!! Amazing.

The passion test is always a bit of a joke "Cooking is my passion, I want to leave my shitty job and open a bistro" etc etc. Not going to happen mate!

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say, even though the discussion has passed, I don't know a single person in the US that would fucking call it fucking "fish and fries". Thats fucking insane and the idea that some fucking dumb fucks would call those flavored chips fucking "fish and fries chips" is fucking rediculous. It would be fucking "fish and chips" flavored. Nobody calls it fucking "fish and fries" in the US, its a fucking made up term. Jesus fucking christ lol

Archived