IGNORED

This Is Why You're Fat

Alzado

Yes, because the rest of the world certainly doesn't emulate American pop culture or styles of living and diet - that's why there's McDonalds and the like everywhere in Europe and the ROW. Hypocrite.

i tend to see this phenomenon less as emulation then as American companies reaching their tentacles across the globe. McDonalds got into Europe and elsewhere, I presume, not because they were begged to come but because McDonalds sought out new markets to exploit. That's what we Americans do...we look for untapped sources of revenue and then bleed them dry.

so, i respectfully disagree with your assertion.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok, so in scotland they deep fry mars bars, but it's not that bad.

i should retract the word 'decadent' from that earlier post though, because 'decadent' would be a epic 10 course dinner of gold flake-infused haute cuisine eaten off the arses of 10-grand-a-night eskimo tranvestite hookers. like most things american however, this is just ridiculous.

Yes, because the rest of the world certainly doesn't emulate American pop culture or styles of living and diet - that's why there's McDonalds and the like everywhere in Europe and the ROW. Hypocrite.

next time you're abroad you should put this hypothesis to the test. walk into a Twinings manufactory(preferably one next to a netto or lidl) to order a box of ceylon breakfast tea and be sure to talk quietly with a smugly stern sense of superiority, perhaps dropping in some offhand comments about 'biscuits' or 'that hip band Travis'. no doubt the clientele will be so impressed to be in the presence of a real brit infused with real brit pop culture they'll be instantly endeared to you.

i should retract the word 'decadent' from that earlier post though, because 'decadent' would be a epic 10 course dinner of gold flake-infused haute cuisine eaten off the arses of 10-grand-a-night eskimo tranvestite hookers. like most things american however, this is just ridiculous.

next time you're abroad you should put this hypothesis to the test. walk into a Twinings manufactory(preferably one next to a netto or lidl) to order a box of ceylon breakfast tea and be sure to talk quietly with a smugly stern sense of superiority, perhaps dropping in some offhand comments about 'biscuits' or 'that hip band Travis'. no doubt the clientele will be so impressed to be in the presence of a real brit infused with real brit pop culture they'll be instantly endeared to you.

you have netto and lidl in america?

obama said he was bringing hope and change to america, but to think he'll make people actually like americans and america again? c'mon!... your shitting me, right?

all this said, i would try some of the food in these pictures, just in far smaller portions then shown.

obama said he was bringing hope and change to america, but to think he'll make people actually like americans and america again? c'mon!... your shitting me, right?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/2...ama-george-bush

Twenty-three-year-old Peter Brown, a musician from Massachusetts, says that when Londoners hear his accent "they give me a thumbs-up sign and say, 'Obama!'"

It is, he says, as if "they all like us now ... they're ready to give us a second chance".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/2...ama-george-bush

Twenty-three-year-old Peter Brown, a musician from Massachusetts, says that when Londoners hear his accent "they give me a thumbs-up sign and say, 'Obama!'"

It is, he says, as if "they all like us now ... they're ready to give us a second chance".

wow... i guess that's that then. it comes from my 2nd fave newspaper after the indi.

And why stop at Mars bars? You lot deep fry just about anything you can dip in batter - I mean, deep fried pizza? it's pizza calorie-loaded enough as it is, somebody had to go and dip it in some batter as well?

lol @ this being directed at someone from the west country.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

yesterday i got three 7'' meat feast pizzas and two burgers and made a sandwich with pizzas for bread

pizza

burger

pizza

burger

pizza

don't mean to get on a high horse or anything but this is actually disgusting not just on the culinary level. this trend for making the most decadent food possible is starting to get on my tits. americans, they waste so much and think all resources are infinite.

*finishes salad*

*sips on ice water with ice*

damn, thats a hell of way to go out!!! lol

Man, eating contests should be illegal. They're terrible for your body. They might as well have self-strangling competitions.

as long as you can masturbate while self strangulating.

yesterday i got three 7'' meat feast pizzas and two burgers and made a sandwich with pizzas for bread

pizza

burger

pizza

burger

pizza

picture or it didn't happen

i2dw5nf19jrmyil1XLZB3qVZo1_r1_500.jpg

The 30,000 Calorie Sandwich

Sandwich filled with ground beef, bacon, corn dogs, ham, pastrami, roast beef, bratwurst, braunschweiger and turkey, topped with fried mushrooms, onion rings, swiss/provolone/cheddar/feta/parmesan cheeses, lettuce and butter on a loaf white bread.

My mother looked at this and asked "Why add the lettuce?"

its pointless, you would just be eating bits of the stuff thats in it one at a time, no-ones mouth is big enough to eat it.

true, i just see food that's awkward to eat

Archived