IGNORED

Euphoria

oyster

How do you go about achieving euphoria. What things make you euphoric.

My whole life revolves around my never ending quest for euphoria.

What things make you euphoric.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chax

i experience this quite a bit, absolutely love it, and have gotten it down to a complete science. this works 100% for me, but everyone is different. try to follow these easy steps:

1) get access to a high end treadmill at a gym or possibly go to a running track

2) slowly warm up with a light jog for 10-15 minutes listening to idm

3) start doing HIT (high intensity intervals) where you sprint as hard and as fast and as long as you can (max. 5 minutes usually), then go back to jogging for 5-7 minutes, then go back to crazy sprinting. continue to go back and forth in the process for as long as you can.

when you start sprinting it is literally the most extreme thing you could do, it's almost as if time is slowing down, and you reach the high end of a really intense song you also start screaming and your whole body is just 'one' with the world. i can't explain or describe this feeling or what is happening, but i love it and constantly try to recapture it. the music is very important. try 'a song about hope' by ulrich schnauss

it also helps to drink an energy drink before going and to be well hydrated. after it's all over you continue to feel amazing for 2-3 hours afterwards. good luck

Guest fiznuthian
i experience this quite a bit, absolutely love it, and have gotten it down to a complete science. this works 100% for me, but everyone is different. try to follow these easy steps:

1) get access to a high end treadmill at a gym or possibly go to a running track

3) start doing HIT (high intensity intervals) where you sprint as hard and as fast and as long as you can (max. 5 minutes usually), then go back to jogging for 5-7 minutes, then go back to crazy sprinting. continue to go back and forth in the process for as long as you can.

when you start sprinting it is literally the most extreme thing you could do, it's almost as if time is slowing down, and you reach the high end of a really intense song you also start screaming and your whole body is just 'one' with the world. i can't explain or describe this feeling or what is happening, but i love it and constantly try to recapture it. the music is very important. try 'a song about hope' by ulrich schnauss

it also helps to drink an energy drink before going and to be well hydrated. after it's all over you continue to feel amazing for 2-3 hours afterwards. good luck

wow.

:)

Yes I like the exercise endorphins. It helps for me to be outside, on a nice day, a ride my bike up hills and what not and I can get a good euphoria. Yes caffeine before this helps.

Guest chax
Yes I like the exercise endorphins. It helps for me to be outside, on a nice day, a ride my bike up hills and what not and I can get a good euphoria. Yes caffeine before this helps.

dude, i'm not talking about a liesurely bikeride in the country. i'm talking about going past the body's limits in terms of physical and mental performance. it's an almost drunklike state of eternal optimism and happiness, combined with the senses of flying where all of your perceptions, thoughts, everything just flows together. people need to experience this at some point in their lives.

Guest hahathhat

exercise endorphins, the beauty of nature, beauty in general, music, love, meditation, weed, psychedelics, creating something cool, figuring things out, solving an intellectually challenging problem, driving real fast, daydreaming, kicking people's ass in halo, etc etc

"euphoria" is also a great song by a band called collide

I had to do HITs a lot when i was younger... nowadays I´m more into long-distance running, but I have to do sprinting again sometime, the exhaustion afterwards is really satisfying.

Archived