IGNORED

can you reccomend me some completely, heartbreakingly sad music

pcock

If you thought 'Into Dust' being appropriated by every teenage US tv show was bad enough...sorry, this is just depressing rather than heartbreakingly sad.

what teen shows was it in? i only ever had it on CD back in the 90z. Great times, I still really like Mazzy Star tbh. guilty pleasure. In fact most of my ipod right now is filled with guilty pleasures.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

Good pick. That was the first thing that came to mind.

This gets me in tears just about every time (start at :50 to skip the lame intro by some dude)...

See if you can get through this one, too...

Guest philia

kim doo soo's deja-entendu

i do not understand korean, but i dont think thats really necessary to appreciate this.

sorry if the homemade vids suck, tis all about the music!

Hope you are all shattered by these songs as much as I am....

some blues expert needs to invade this thread...

more arvo part

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

bald dudes know sadness

The Smiths - Asleep

(fan video)

same song, different video, this time with Banksy artwork

the book was 'never let me go'

yes an awesome book. The Remains of the Day is very good too

Guest Lady kakapo
If you thought 'Into Dust' being appropriated by every teenage US tv show was bad enough...sorry, this is just depressing rather than heartbreakingly sad.

what teen shows was it in? i only ever had it on CD back in the 90z. Great times, I still really like Mazzy Star tbh. guilty pleasure. In fact most of my ipod right now is filled with guilty pleasures.

OC and I'm sure a few more.

Elliot Smith - Needle in the Hay

Portishead - (anything really but I prefer 'Threads' as the ultimate sad song of all time)

Archived