IGNORED

GothsInHotWeather.com

Joyrex

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't be bothered looking at the website but i do find it strange that you get like Mexican tanned goths

how could anyone be a goth when the weather is always nice?

edit: actually, doesn't tsm live in a hot place?

hah, i've always wondered about goths in hot weather too

why do most of the images on that site have a very shitty quality?

some have been culled from all over the interwebs, hence the questionable quality of some

Guest idrn
yje4zjy0zmu2ymnkzjbinda5n2jhywjjoddhmmm3m2u.jpg

I used to work with that guy a few years ago. He was a bit of a dick

but damn if he doesn't look cool in low ambient light :thumbsupicon:

one of the first encounters i ever had with a goth was in highschool when i thought 'hey this guy dresses a lot like those industrial bands that i just started listening to ' so i would go up to them and ask 'do you listen to kmfdm, skinny puppy, coil, ministry?' and they would give me a deer in headlights look. later i realized that most of them just listened to marylin manson :cry: If most goths had better taste in music i might forgive their ridiculously dressing style

goths in hot weather are unbelievably common here in australia, it seems they prefer wearing long jackets and such in summer.

I always wonder what people who dress like this do for a living, if anything.

a lot of them work in tech support call centres, at least in australia anyway. most of my goth friends all work with each other.

the others, well they probably own their own goth clothing stores or something, that's pretty common here too.

one of the first encounters i ever had with a goth was in highschool when i thought 'hey this guy dresses a lot like those industrial bands that i just started listening to ' so i would go up to them and ask 'do you listen to kmfdm, skinny puppy, coil, ministry?' and they would give me a deer in headlights look. later i realized that most of them just listened to marylin manson :cry: If most goths had better taste in music i might forgive their ridiculously dressing style

lol

Archived