IGNORED

when someone challeges your idmness

Guest zaphod

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
I tell you what I do, first of all I smash them hard as fuck in the nose, usually a crack sound occurs and blood spats the nearest object behind them, they instantly go to grab there nose, no matter how fucking hard they are, I then dance to the left of them, like a swift ballet move, and bring my knee up to their stomach as I reach their side, they wrench forward mildly winded, as they do so I bring my elbow down hard and fast onto the back of their head as they hit the floor forehead first, I then swift a kick to their stomach so they know they aren't getting up. Then say I "I hope you weren't going to challenge my IDM, because thats what happens when I think you're going to challenge my IDM, you don't even wanna know what happens when you do challenge my IDM, now get up you pussy mother fucker and ream my asshole".

I Wish to express I learnt all that I know from Rambo.

Guest Barricade

I have yet to meet someone in real life (not on teh interwebz) to meet my IDMness. The people in my surroundings think that The Aphex Twins are two guys and that Squarepusher makes drum 'n' bass.

Guest maoam

i know what you mean zaphod. but how about this, one of my past joys was playing a little squarepusher or autechre and completely alienating everyone around me. but most of my friends love it and in fact are now way past that music, and they play shit that totally alienates me. i have nothing now.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i just tell them i make music under the moniker 'the flashbulb'. shuts them right up.

last night on the train i saw a guy with an anticon sweatshirt, so i began singing "watmm" vaguely in his direction. he pretended not to hear me so i guess i was more idm. pwn.

Guest Wall Bird
i bring out my laptop and microphone, ask him to repeat himself, and then feed his voice through a grain delay with the feedback turned all the way up and his voice pitched up like a little girl. i do it loud enough to hurt his ears.

Win.

i remember someone on here was in a record shop, saw someone looking at the Analords or something, so mentioned that they had the binder. if i remember right, they got a response like "yeah right, as if. you fucking liar. get away from me.". so yea, you have to carry it with you at all times.

i remember someone on here was in a record shop, saw someone looking at the Analords or something, so mentioned that they had the binder. if i remember right, they got a response like "yeah right, as if. you fucking liar. get away from me.". so yea, you have to carry it with you at all times.

Haha, that was me. I was in my local record shop, where I was friendly with one of the members of staff. Somebody came in when I was chatting with him at the counter and bought some of the analords and made some comment about the binder as if it was almost semi-mythical. I piped up and said, 'I have a copy.' The guy was totally incredulous until the shop guy said, 'actually, kaka (not my real name) really does have a copy.'

As I said at the time, the resultant look on his face fuelled my wank fantasies for several months afterwards.

i just tell them i prefer deep-sea creatures over beards. and, as you all know, there's nothing more advanced-idm than deep-sea creatures. after that, i put on my ipod playing state of trance '07, place my arm over my gf's shoulder and slowly walk away, leaving a huge fart in the area.

oh wait... how can i forget a coworker who mixes house music!

i drove into work listening to ae's pen expers (one of many times i stroll into work bumpin' ae), and when i parked the car he steps to me and says with a smile "you listen to autechre?" and i responded, "word up!"... he then gave me a hip hop hug! then later on in the day when we were conversing he said "i like idm music, but a lot of it is too weird... my little brother listens to it more!" which makes sense since his bro lives in amsterdam...

btw... this dude is always asking me to do a dj set at one of his parties, but i always decline!

Archived