IGNORED

Luke Vibert - We Hear You

Guest Echo

I remain skeptical, I hope I'm wrong but Luke's last Mu effort was lackluster. This was sounds the same, from one listen of the clips.

Chicago Redruth and Detroit was not lackluster... some of his best shit imo... though We Hear You is definitely more fun.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clips really are no way to get to grips with an album. This album is pretty rocking. Few weak tracks but a good listen. Its amazing how consistant Luke is to say he's so prolific

I remain skeptical, I hope I'm wrong but Luke's last Mu effort was lackluster. This was sounds the same, from one listen of the clips.

Chicago Redruth and Detroit was not lackluster... some of his best shit imo... though We Hear You is definitely more fun.

Swet, and that tune with the Willy Wonka sample were great, the rest meh, I've listened to the album maybe ten times...believe me I am one of Luke's biggest supporters, but that album stands in the shadows of his other work- imo- of course.

Clips really are no way to get to grips with an album. This album is pretty rocking. Few weak tracks but a good listen. Its amazing how consistant Luke is to say he's so prolific

I've listened to the samples of this new one only once. In the past I've listened to samples many times, only to be bored or not suprised when the album finally comes out.

Guest elliotjking

this is a brilliant release, favourites are square footage, dive and lie wrecked and house stabs

not so keen on computer complex though

holy shit, this album is actually insanely sick. Probably some of his catchiest sample-based shit ever. I could see a lot of my friends liking this. GOOD SHIT!!!

First couple of tracks are very good, after that the album loses its flow.

yeah, i kind of noticed that. When I posted that, I was just listening from the beginning.

I love the track 'We Hear You' EXCEPT I can't stand that rap sample "this ya never heard" used in the beginning and first part of the song. It just totally kills it for me, which is disappointing

Overall pretty good album, fun stuff. Electrophy is a favorite

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I love the track 'We Hear You' EXCEPT I can't stand that rap sample "this ya never heard" used in the beginning and first part of the song. It just totally kills it for me, which is disappointing

racist.

Kids these days...

Guest Coalbucket PI

I thought the first few tracks were weak but then it picked up. Not really that memorable all together.

Archived