Them Crooked Vultures

Clipse

Kanye West

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking forward to new albums by:

Converge

Hell yes. No Heroes was a masterpiece, can't wait to hear what comes next. I'm seeing them along with Mastodon and Dethklok on October 4 in Vancouver, and I really can't think of a much better metal line-up.

So far, 'Everything She Touched Turned Ampexian' by Prefuse 73 (I expect a flaming for that), both Bibio albums (Plus 'Ovals and Emeralds'), Tortoise, Ochre, Clark, Shitmat, Super Furry Animals, St. Vincent, and Luke Vibert, off the top of my head.

Guest headonist

so far...

Brock Van Wey - White Clouds Drift On And On

Intrusion - The Seduction Of Silence

Robert Henke - Indigo_Transform

Moritz Von Oswald Trio - Vertical Ascent

Ozric Tentacles - The Yum Yum Tree

SND - Atavism

Yagya - Rigning

So far, 'Everything She Touched Turned Ampexian' by Prefuse 73 (I expect a flaming for that), both Bibio albums (Plus 'Ovals and Emeralds'), Tortoise, Ochre, Clark, Shitmat, Super Furry Animals, St. Vincent, and Luke Vibert, off the top of my head.

Ampexian and Merriweather Post Pavilion are battling it out for the top spot, for me. I would say that Ampexian is at least top two Prefuse.

Otherwise

Jega, Yagya, SND, Super Furry Animals, Clark, Oneida, Squarepusher, James Blackshaw, EOC

edit

Forgot to mention Subway, Exile, and Sunn O)))

Ampexian and Merriweather Post Pavilion are battling it out for the top spot, for me. I would say that Ampexian is at least top two Prefuse.

Otherwise

Jega, Yagya, SND, Super Furry Animals, Clark, Oneida, Squarepusher, James Blackshaw, EOC

edit

Good show vamos! And I forgot Jega, damn. Think I'll go for 'Listening Tree' as well. There are probably loads of others I've forgotten too, for me this has been a great year for releases so far.

from the one's already mentioned i second atom tm, soisong and alva noto's xerox 2. timeless music! i'd also add

robert hampson - vectors

nihilist assualt group - silent movie

fragletrollet - playground of spirit

Otherwise

edit

Good show vamos! And I forgot Jega, damn. Think I'll go for 'Listening Tree' as well. There are probably loads of others I've forgotten too, for me this has been a great year for releases so far.

I haven't listened to the Tim Exile album a whole lot yet. I've been told it's very good. Just haven't gotten around to it.

I was talking about the album by (just) Exile - Radio. You might already know that. But just in case, If you like that Prefuse you might enjoy Radio somewhat. It takes a while to open up, and I had to sort of allow it to because I see potential in it. If you know what I mean.

That said it's probably top twenty as opposed to top ten for me. But still very much worth checking out. Might move up too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NMMo1iBv_g

not the best track but you get a feeling

Archived