IGNORED

New VHS Head release on SKAM

Guest Dogboy73

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dogboy73

Absolutely fucking nothing to do with BoC - don't put things where they don't belong.

It is to. HexagunSun told. Actually what happened to that lying mutha fucker anyhows?!

Absolutely fucking nothing to do with BoC - don't put things where they don't belong.

It is to. HexagunSun told. Actually what happened to that lying mutha fucker anyhows?!

Someone on here told you it was BoC? I'd be very surprised if this was BoC...

Dogboy loves to fan the flames of speculation, he did the same with a youtube site which he claimed was the Sandisons. It was only a matter of time before this thread was moved out of The BoC forum and in here and retitled.

Dogboy, you are a very naughty man the way you continue to fan these flames, let this be a lesson to you. You stir up speculation and then seem to turn on yourself by declaring your informants to be lying bastards, you did exactly the same in the youtube thread (which i notice has recently been deleted).

Guest Scott Howard

sorry if they dont work :blush:

its not me

its a very talented guy

who goes under a few names

kris blacow

neil scrivin

psychic avenues

vannevar

and of course vhs head

all on myspace

best thing to happen o skam in time

Guest Scott Howard

i think you can hear it in all of those myspaces that its the same guy, i'd be very surprised if it wasn't, same sort of production throughout

I know it's already been said, but, it sounds a lot like Team Doyobi/ Zero Charisma's sorta work.

But also sounds quite like BoC in places.. slash, Aes' type of cut-up mixing. hmmmmm, interesting....

Thanks for the heads up whoever posted this.

Guest Scott Howard

o.k, so like it says on Vannevar's profile here,

they are not VHS head or Neil Scrivin,

i'm gonna shut up now before i create a bunch of mistruths

and for anyone interested i recommend checking these guys out.... ace tunes!

Guest Scott Howard

cant find any leak

but to honest, i will most likely buy this release, and so should anyone else who digs the samples, which sound nothing like team doyobi, i cant hear much 8bit work in it????

more like justice meets mantronix meets gescom in the lift going up blackpool tower nice view

more like justice meets mantronix meets gescom in the lift going up blackpool tower nice view

that description sounds like zero charisma to me (minus the bp tower bit). - a.k.a Alex of team doyobi.

but it's probably not.

8 bit or not tho, i just meant that it sounds a bit like the style of td/ zc, to me.

but it's probably not.

Guest Scott Howard

i really think its just a new artist, i read somewhere that most of it is made from old video samples, hence the name.

From the samples it sounds like it is, it definitely has a very rough sound to it, likely due to the sound sources used in the making.

i also found somewhere a list of kit Kris Blacow had..... kit list, also somewhere he talks about the sequential circuits pro 1.

Archived