IGNORED

New VHS Head release on SKAM

Guest Dogboy73

That's just like... your opinion man...

I try to listen to new music, but I'm also constantly checking out past music as well. I'd say this year I've discovered more old albums than new.

But I think you have pretty awesome taste in music, which often agrees with mine. I'd love to see your best of the year list.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest GrandPopPoplock

Hmmm...I'm really , really , really digging this shit *ADD'S TO CART ON BLEEP.COM*

Most likely it's Christopher Cross and BOC .

I don't care enough to read the first six pages—couldn't care less if my sentiments have already been expressed by others. Anyway, I'm listening to the first track on Video Club (illegally downloaded, mind you), and it sounds like very weakly composed music run through, literally, a library of effect presets or something to that effect.

Only at around 2 minutes in does it get vaguely listenable. another great idm wank release i would have been pissed about if i spent money on it. Second track is okay so far, but this is a great example of the downfall of idm IMO.

Track 3 and 5 are where it's at (track 3 really reminds me of old Amiga games that used the ST-00 sample set).

KY -> The EP is a real grower, I first heard Boomkat samples and only made it about half way through each of the samples, then a few days later something made me check the samples again, then I listened to the full tracks a couple of times on their mp3 player and then it finally clicked and I bought it.

• 7 months later...

Archived