IGNORED

New VHS Head release on SKAM

Guest Dogboy73

Arrived today and it's excellent, would've been playing the crap out of this tonight but for the fact that the new Broadcast/Focus Group, Kona Triangle and Gasman releases are out today as well. What a day, I feel overwhelmed.

n.b. Got a piece of Maoam with the CD.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's 'ok'.

would like a couple more tracks as the first one doesn't really count, so it's a bit on the short side i think.

and it's none of the above formentioned artists.

Arrived today and it's excellent, would've been playing the crap out of this tonight but for the fact that the new Broadcast/Focus Group, Kona Triangle and Gasman releases are out today as well. What a day, I feel overwhelmed.

n.b. Got a piece of Maoam with the CD.

Fook Broadcast. I want SCINTILLI !

Guest Dogboy73

Dogboy loves to fan the flames of speculation. Dogboy, you are a very naughty man the way you continue to fan these flames, let this be a lesson to you. You stir up speculation and then seem to turn on yourself by declaring your informants to be lying bastards.

Silence, mutant!! :emotawesomepm9:

Truth be told I'm bored shitless with this pointless BoC forum. If they actually released something it would all be very interesting again. As it is the only fun to be had is with the odd bit of random speculation. Like the time I posted one of my own tracks, knocked up in half an hour at 4 in the fucking morning, and then claimed it was a long lost BoC release. It fooled absolutely nobody but it was the most exciting thing to have happened on the forum since the last member posted!

BTW, when is this new BoC box set out? It's going to be called the 'BoX set' I've heard.

Make it so! :facepalm:

The title track is absolutely shithot. And it's nice to see Skam making a proper effort with their packaging again. BTW, did the Doyobi and 76ix 12"s come with inserts or anything? I downloaded those two from Boomkat.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

The title track is absolutely shithot. And it's nice to see Skam making a proper effort with their packaging again. BTW, did the Doyobi and 76ix 12"s come with inserts or anything? I downloaded those two from Boomkat.

yes, they came with awesome inserts that improved my life by 100%.

I really wanna hear this for some reason.

Any of you fags uploaded this? If so PM me the link and i promise to do a full scale pitchfork style review, so many cringeworthy statements even Awpittance will blush.

"the warp release" hahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Probably my favourite electronic release this year. And what? It's only about 15 minutes long? Pathetic.

it's what the kids call an "EP"

In my day, a 15 minute release was called a single.

Guest Glass Plate

I don't see how this could be the best release of the year for you unless you don't listen to much music. I guess there weren't too many other french house type songs out this year, but wasn't Lambs Anger out this year? hmm I dunno, I could list like 60 albums I liked better this year probably.

;_;

While obviously this has a french vibe, I don't think it's fair to just lump it off into "french house". This is way more experimental, with a (duh) very Skam "IDM" sound. I dig this more than the Mr. Oizo I've heard, and it's not my release of the year, but it's among them.

I also think you mean "I don't see how this could be the best release of the year for you unless you don't listen to much new music."

Guest Glass Plate

well honestly, listening to a lot of music and not listening to new music is kinda lame. (especially when you post on a music forum, for a fairly recent genre)

Archived