IGNORED

Plaid - Elidi

subtract

Got a few live versions of this but confused why this was never released? also confused as found

a live mix by some guy that has a near perfect version in his mix, is this legit or a live version?

Track 12

http://www.edge-case.com/?mix=5

Must listen my collection , but im pretty sure is a live recording ,i remmember have some tune in this quality in a live session .

I don't think it's ever been released properly. First time i heard it was when they played it live in a Peel Session once, along with others tracks that have never been released.. , like 'Kiterider' and 'Housework'. and if it's that recording then it will sound good, cos it was live, for radio 1 (UK).

• 3 months later...
Guest Individ

I don't think it's ever been released properly. First time i heard it was when they played it live in a Peel Session once, along with others tracks that have never been released.. , like 'Kiterider' and 'Housework'. and if it's that recording then it will sound good, cos it was live, for radio 1 (UK).

Ya I found this track from that Peel session recording, but it's listed under the name "Zelide". I guess it would be hard to confirm its real name seeing as its an unreleased track.

• 2 weeks later...

That mix is by me! I just noticed this link in my web stats. The track is from a Peel Session broadcast on 5th August 1999 (I recorded it straight from the radio). I don't know why it's never been released because it's one of my favourite Plaid tracks. I wrote the title down when John Peel read it out on air, so it may well be spelt wrong. For anybody who doesn't know, Peel Sessions were recorded in the BBC recording studio, so they're not really live.

• 2 years later...

That mix is by me! I just noticed this link in my web stats. The track is from a Peel Session broadcast on 5th August 1999 (I recorded it straight from the radio). I don't know why it's never been released because it's one of my favourite Plaid tracks. I wrote the title down when John Peel read it out on air, so it may well be spelt wrong. For anybody who doesn't know, Peel Sessions were recorded in the BBC recording studio, so they're not really live.

great mix!

Archived