IGNORED

follow up on the chimp attack that ripped that woman's face up

Fred McGriff

it's my understanding that it wasn't her pet, she was an employee of whomever kept the chimp as a pet, or was otherwise asked to help out that day...

You're indeed right, I read up on it in detail. She's suing the owner and once long-time friend as well as the State of Conneticut for not acting on previous incidents and warning. That poor woman, she was just trying to help.

saw this this morning, it's worse than i had imagined, especially after seeing earlier this year a woman who had her face reconstructed after surviving a bear attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt1hn_mCjiQ

Sorry to sound like an asshole here, but maybe she just isn't meant to have a proper face? I mean fuck, a bear and a chimp in one year?? It just ain't meant to be...

edit: realized I totally misread that lol....

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

There was a film on public television a while ago called Chimpanzees: An Unnatural History that completely changed my mind on keeping primates in captivity.

There's also that scene in Being John Malkovich, that is probably the most realistic part of the plot.

saw this this morning, it's worse than i had imagined, especially after seeing earlier this year a woman who had her face reconstructed after surviving a bear attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt1hn_mCjiQ

Sorry to sound like an asshole here, but maybe she just isn't meant to have a proper face? I mean fuck, a bear and a chimp in one year?? It just ain't meant to be...

edit: realized I totally misread that lol....

LOL!

Fuckin asshole! :tongue:

She looks like a real life cartoon, but I've always heard how chimps are really vicious.

Here's her story:

The animal ripped off Nash's hands, nose, lips and eyelids, and she remains in stable condition at the Cleveland Clinic.

http://www.kljb.com/dpp/news/national/Chimp_Attack_Victim_Suing_Connecticut_for_150_Million_21587118

2_22_450_022009_charla_nash_20091104144613_640_480.JPG

The animal ripped off Nash's hands, nose, lips and eyelids, and she remains in stable condition at the Cleveland Clinic.

When I read this I immediately thought about some stiff 16 bit graphics of a lady and a monkey fighting before the lights dim, "FINISH HER!" is roared over some orchestral strings, and the 16 bit monkey performs this fatality.

what i find most interesting about these chimp attacks is they don't seem to want to kill the person but rather just humiliate the shit out of them or heavily disfigure them but keep them alive

(there was one from a few years back of a guy getting his testicles torn off by a chimp). just for that i think they are very intelligent animals to show that level of sadism

what i find most interesting about these chimp attacks is they don't seem to want to kill the person but rather just humiliate the shit out of them or heavily disfigure them but keep them alive

(there was one from a few years back of a guy getting his testicles torn off by a chimp). just for that i think they are very intelligent animals to show that level of sadism

Yeah, makes you wonder how anyone could ever doubt we're related to them.

All the big monkeys/apes scare me. They're tempermental and you always read about how they have several times the strength of an average human. I remember reading about an orangutan in borneo raping the chef of a female researcher.

Archived