IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galactica had bad CG for it's whole run, but it didn't hurt much.

huh, the CGI was really good on BSG, especially the space stuff. i'll admit the other wasn't that strong, but nowhere near lost badness.

stargate had really shit CGI but the original series was awesome

don't get me started on ST:TNG, i can do better in POVray

good sci-fi has *nothing* to do with special effects

although they do help

Guest JohnTqs

one thing that is starting to get on my nerves, is the need for some sort of shocking twist before every commercial break.

i know man, and the one-liners are sooo fucking awful before each break! i can't stand this show anymore...but i MUST find out what the fuck is going on..

one thing that is starting to get on my nerves, is the need for some sort of shocking twist before every commercial break.

especially when there is one every 8 minutes on the button.

by the time this show is over, i will wasted over 120+ hours or 5 full days getting pissed at a show with the guy from party of five.

Galactica had bad CG for it's whole run, but it didn't hurt much.

huh, the CGI was really good on BSG, especially the space stuff. i'll admit the other wasn't that strong, but nowhere near lost badness.

forreal? i haven't watched the show myself, but i've heard that the gfx for BSG are really awful—not that that matters, necessarily. in the state Lost is in now, for example, the cheesy GFX only further satisfies my fanboyish tendencies

Guest the anonymous forumite

Anybody felt cheated/fooled by the Hydrogen bomb that doesn't even kill Juliet and makes only a tiny explosion ?

Aren't the authors fucking with us ? Oh yeah, sure, you can claim it's a hydrogen bomb but then we have to right to make it ineffective.

i understood it this way:

the actual hydrogen bomb exploded and caused another time-shift for our guys (including juliet), so were transported forward in time when the station has already been built and then destroyed (exploded).

that's in another time. you know, like - you weren't in the exact same place five years ago as you are now.

juliet probably knew it worked becase she "remembered" it somehow (kinda like jack looked like he felt/remembered some stuff when he was teleported/chronoported back on the 815 plane)

but in any case, a pile of dog turd.

just realized there was a part2 of episode 1 *bliss* :emotawesomepm9:

if you find a link for the 2nd part that doesnt have the last 5 minutes cut off (i can only find ones that are 38 mins long), please post the link! thx

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

hhmm alternative timelines.... hhhmmm could be interesting? or could just be another chance for jack,sawyer and kate to play sweet piano music and say bad lines. they'll probably make it mysterious and thus keep our interest till the last episode then let us all down.

the temple folks....it's that guy from deadwood!

OMFG sayid rose from the dead? surprise!! yeah after you carry him christ like from his baptistism. real shocker guys.

OMFG juliet wants to tell us something but dies wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah never seen that done before

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah the CGI is some of the worst i've seen in years. BSG i never had a problem with at all but the sub and the underwater scene were real real bad.

smokey wasn't as bad as he has been before

some of the inside temple scenery is really bad too. what happened to the budget?

that's in another time. you know, like - you weren't in the exact same place five years ago as you are now.

juliet probably knew it worked becase she "remembered" it somehow (kinda like jack looked like he felt/remembered some stuff when he was teleported/chronoported back on the 815 plane)

but in any case, a pile of dog turd.

but if its another timeline, then there is nothing to remember. also, if that alternate timeline is 2004, how could he remember something from 2007?

hhmm alternative timelines.... hhhmmm could be interesting? or could just be another chance for jack,sawyer and kate to play sweet piano music and say bad lines. they'll probably make it mysterious and thus keep our interest till the last episode then let us all down.

the temple folks....it's that guy from deadwood!

OMFG sayid rose from the dead? surprise!! yeah after you carry him christ like from his baptistism. real shocker guys.

OMFG juliet wants to tell us something but dies wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah never seen that done before

i believe sayid is dead and jacob is now in his body

Archived