IGNORED

How to make Ramen Noodles well.

Q27

The way I make them makes the noodles of a much better consistency than on the stove.

Stuff you need:

Big bowl.

Something to measure water with.

Ramen Noodles pack thingy. (Maruchan is my choice of brand.)

Fork.

-

1. Get big bowl.

2. Add 2 cups of water.

3. Microwave water for 3 minutes.

4. Open Ramen bag

5. Empty flavor packet into water.

6. Mix the flavor into the water.

7. Put is noodles.

8. Make sure there isn't too much noodle above water. If there is, break it up with a fork.

9. Microwave for 2 minutes.

10. Spread noodles apart from brick form, and eat.

Don't waste the broth, it's the best part.

Flavors I recommend: Chili (named after the pepper), Oriental, Shrimp, and Chicken.

Adding chili powder works out pretty well. Do so when you add the flavor pack.

how can you make a thread about preparing ramen well, and not discuss the inclusion of additional ingredients to the dish? bitches don't know shit about real ramen, but glass plate is heading in the right direction.

actually, your in the right here. except from buying tonkatsu ramen (the brand my wife insists on), and boiling it in the pan and adding sashes, i really dont have a clue. i just thought that kewpie with ramen sounded a bit wack. fuck it then, i'll try it... except that base in the video looks like a sho-yu base, and my wife hates sho-yu based noodles. oh well, i'm married. i can afford another argument.

i drain the majority of the water and more or less steam the ramen for the last minute or so of cooking. this also leads to a small amount of very intensely-flavoured broth.

Alternatively, the energy spent methodically preparing the ramens could have been spent preparing a more complex dish to a less fastidious level, and you would have ended up with something automatically better.

Archived